Chapter 3

Comment fan Vote :)

Thanks! 

***

RECAP: Luke's POV  

I looked back down and realized that while I was internally chattering she had awoken.

For the second time that day I got lost in those eyes...

****

(Anna)

Why is black so black? I thought as I tried to open my eyes to get away from the crushing blackness. Just as I seemed that I could never open my eyelids again I heard the most beautiful sound in the universe

It was better than your favorite song that gets stuck in your head because its so amazing, better than your first lullaby.

And it was saying my name

"Anna"

My eyes fluttered open and looked into gorgeous brown eyes. They were sort of glazed over like he was in deep thought, I was just content in lying in his arms. That is until I remembered that I was in his arms in front of my friends, class, and Sasha.

Ugh Sasha, she's going to be even more of a nightmare scince the last time. NO!! Do NOT think about him. He was the reason for why you hated Sasha and flat out why you hated men altogether.

Guys are monsters. Well guys with empty looks and nothing to back up their looks like brains were monsters.

People like Josh who were good looking but didn't flaunt it, and actually had a good personality were great.

As I started to move away from him his arms started to tighten around mine.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked in a strange tone, almost as if the very thought of me leaving was causing him pain.

It was causing me pain too, ugh no! You do not feel this way about a cocky stuck-up rich boy you just met. Especially since the last a cocky stuck-up rich boy caused you more pain then you can handle again.

I quickly maneuvered out of his steel grip and next to Emma.

"Umm I'm getting ready for the bell to ring so I can go to class." I said relaxed as if I didn't just have a fainting spell in front of a god.

He was opening his mouth so as to say something and i was looking for a way out of having to talk to him.

RRIINNGG

Saved by the bell. I mentally rolled my eyes at the stupidity of my own joke. I gripped Emma and josh and pushed them towards the door and I was about to follow when I felt a hand on my arm. Sparks heated my skin where his hand was and it made me crave more.

I could tell he felt the same way as he locked his muscles in place so as not to move to me.

"I'll be seeing you very soon Anna" he said

I could see Sasha over his shoulder assessing our body language.

I quickly pulled my arm away from him and mumbled;

"Whatever"

I walked away from him saying I wouldn't see him again for the rest of the day.

Boy was I wrong