The oh my god wedding

"Well today's the big day." Merida said to herself as she put on her white veil. It feels just like yesterday when her and Hiccup met in the library at college, and now here they were about to get married. Merida looked at herself in the mirror. Her dress was long and white with lace sleeves.

"You look beautiful!" Astrid said.

"Really Merida, you look amazing." Rapunzel gushed hugging the bride to be.

"And thank goodness you have good taste in bridesmaid dresses." Astrid said.

The bridesmaid dress were dark teal sweetheart necklines and the hems reached to their knees. It came with a matching shawl.

"Thank you guys but I'm still kind if nervous. I mean with everything happening. Plus Hiccup still not knowing....." Merida stopped herself covering her mouth.

"Doesn't know what?" Astrid asked curiously.

"I can't tell you he needs to know first."

"Oh my god your pregnant!!" Rapunzel gasped.

"Shhhh will you be quiet before someone hears you!!" Merida hushed her.

"How long have you known!!!" Astrid asked.

"I found out last week. I went to the doctor's to make sure and he said I was about four weeks along. Now you can't tell Hiccup. Okay!" She said.

"Why didn't you tell him!!" Rapunzel asked.

"I don't know! This wedding was so close and it was getting stressful....."

"Well you have to tell him." Astrid said

Meanwhile

"Woohoo Hiccup's getting married today!!!" I yelled through the halls. I went into The groom to be's room to see how he was doing. Let's just say he was a bit stressed.

"Jack what if I mess up the vows! What if I can't speak! Oh my god what if I trip down the isle!!" Hiccup said pacing around the room.

"Calm down man, you'll do fine." He reassured him.

"Yeah you'll be great cousin." Snotlout patted Hiccup on the back.

"Guys I don't know! I bet you Merida's not that nervous!" Hiccup replied putting his head in his hands.

"Here I'll go check and I bet you she's just as nervous as you." Jack said.

"Don't let her know Im nervous Jack!" Hiccup said.

"Relax, the best man knows his duties." Jack said leaving the room. He went down the hall when he heard the girls freaking out about something. He walked quickly towards their door.

"Shhhh will you be quiet! Before someone hears you!" Merida shushed her

"How long have you known!!!" Astrid asked.

"I found out last week. I went to the doctor's to make sure and he said I was about four weeks along. Now you can't tell Hiccup. Okay!" She said.

"Why didn't you tell him!!" Rapunzel asked.

"I don't know! This wedding was so close and it was getting stressful....."

"Well you have to tell him." Astrid said.

"Relax I'll tell him about the baby after the wedding okay."

Jack turned straight around. "Oh my god."

"Oh my god!!!" He said,

Rapunzel came out of Merida's room and saw Jack freaking out.

"Oh no no Jack please don't tell me you heard that conversation."