Matchmakers and Prankers at work

Modern AU

Setting: Some school

Plot: Rapunzel and Merida are friends and so are Jack and Hiccup. Rapunzel and Jack are a couple and they are trying to set up Hiccup and Merida, who have never met, because Jack and Rapunzel think they would be good together.

Idea requested by: robintje1q2 (Thank you!)

R:Is it all set up?

Rapunzel texted her boyfriend Jack

J:Yeah tell me when the "fire" is with u and I'll tell the "dragon" to meet me there.

Rapunzel chuckled at her phone

R:Those r the worst codenames ever y don't we just say Merida & Hiccup

J: Cuz codenames r cool now go!

Rapunzel put away her phone and went over to her and Merida's favorite startbucks. She saw Merida waiting for her in their usual spot.

"Hey Mer!" she said.

"Rapunzel dude where have you been, I thought you weren't going to show up." she laughed

"Oh sorry, Jack accidently dyed his hair white and I had to coax him into thinking it didn't look bad."

"Are you serious? You have to show me!"

"He can show you himself hes supposed to be meeting me here any minute." Rapunzel replied.

R:I'm here with Merida.

J: Ok me & "dragon" R comin

R: Jack just stop with the code names lol

"He's coming here, Punz I thought were hanging out." Merida complained

"What I thought you like Jack." she protested

"Sure he's funny, but I hate being the third wheel all the time." Merida said.

"Fine when he comes I'll tell him I'll hang out with him later." I lied.

"Hey Rapunzel what are the chances of running into you here!" Jack said theatrically.

"Nice hair grandpa." Merida chuckled.

"Jack she knows you were meeting us here, and who is this?" I asked gesturing to the tall brown haired guy.

"Oh this is Hiccup. He's into reptiles very artsy and if I didn't have you Punz and I was a chick I'd totally date him." Jack smirked elbowing Hiccup.

"Why do everytime I go out in public with you, you embarrass me." Hiccup said.

"Ah come on you love me!" Jack replied "And look our good friend Merida is here! Merida I don't think you've met Hiccup! Merida, Hiccup, Hiccup, Merida."

"Hi" Merida said.

"Hi." Hiccup said.

"Rapunzel don't you have a hair appointment today?" Jack asked.

"You're right and you should come with me to get that hair fixed!" Rapunzel exclaimed.

"What a great idea, well you two have a fun time bye." they ran off into Jack's car and were gone.

"Of all the dirty tricks....." Merida said.

" I know tell me about it....." Hiccup said

There was an awkward silence.

"Jack their not talking!" Rapunzel whispered in the car

"Give it time Hiccup will do something cool or talk about something interesting." Jack replied.

"So do you like cheese?" Hiccup asked awkwardly.

"Yeah do you?" Merida replied.

"Yeah sure it's okay." He said. "I'm sorry I'm not really good at this."

"Good at what?" Merida asked.

"Being normal." He said making merida chuckle.

"Well considering the situation, I could understand I mean I was not planning on being ambushed." she said.

"What do you say we give them a taste of their own medicine?" Hiccup grinned.

"I'm listening." Merida smirked.

"See there smiling and talking." Jack said.

"Wait where are they going?" Rapunzel asked.

BZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZ

Rapunzel picked up her phone.

"Hey Mer."

"Hey Punz thank you so much for introducing me to Hiccup. He's taking me to this thing called a bong party. sounds really fun see you later bye." Merida closed the phone and Hiccup and her started busting up laughing.

"Come on I got to see this reaction." Merida said. As him and Merida peered over the other side of the building where Jack's car was.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS A BONG PARTY!!! DAMMIT JACK WHAT PART OF NONE OF YOUR STONER FRIENDS DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!" Rapunzel yelled and started hitting Jack.

Merida and Hiccup were laughing so hard and loud Jack looked over.

"Rapunzel....Rapunzel....WOULD YOU QUIT HITTING ME AND LISTEN." he shouted.

"WHAT!" Rapunzel said

"Look,"

There they saw the tall boy and reheaded girl laughing their asses off.

Rapunzel got out of the car and went towards them.

"You scared me half to death!" she yelled.

"Yeah she almost killed me!" Jack appeared

"Serves you two right!" Merida chuckled.

"Ugh we are so not done with this conversation!" Rapunzel said. "Come on Jack" they walked back to the car.

"You think she's mad?" Hiccup asked.

"Yeah but she'll get over it." Merida stated.

"Want to go get a coffee or something." Hiccup smiled.

"I'd like that." Merida said and the two teens walked into the starbucks.

"You were right Rapunzel they're perfect for eachother." Jack said to Punz while watching their friends go into starbucks.

"I think this is a start to a beautiful relationship...." she said.

"And a beautiful prank war." Jack smirked.

Author's note: OKay I seroiosly had waaaaay too much fun writing this story. Ideas just kept popping into my head and I seriously love this story. Thanks again to robintje1q2 for the idea request!!!! Comment vote share and request thanks!!! BYE!

"