Love and War

Plot: Merida pulls Hiccup out of battle because he's been injured from the war.

"Come on Angus! Faster!" Merida yelled at her horse as she galloped away from the battle scene with a very injured Hiccup tied in front of her. She felt a pain in her arm but she ignored it desperately trying to get Hiccup to the great hall.

Finally they reached the great hall. She immediately started cleaning Hiccups wounds with some gin. He flinched causing him to come into consciousness.

"Aaah Mer?" He struggled to talk.

"It's alright Hic you're going to be okay." She said.

"What happened?" He coughed.

"You got shot with about 5 arrows only two penetrated you the rest scraped you up."

Merida saw the arrow sticking out of Hiccup's stomach.

"Okay Hiccup the arrow isn't too deep I'm gonna pull it out. One....two.....three." She yanked the arrow out as Hiccup cried out in pain.

"Okay one more arrow to go."

"Can't we just leave it in there, maybe I can become a coat rack." Hiccup joked.

"Oh quit being so dramatic." Merida said and gripped at the arrow that was lodged in his upper shoulder.

Pull!

Hiccup yelled "Please tell me there's no more arrows!"

"Nope I think you're good, here let me wrap you up." She said using ripped parts of the table cloth as gausses.

"Merida you're burned."

"What?"

"Your shoulder is blistering."

Merida looked at her left shoulder and saw it had started to blister.

"It's fine I'll take care of it later." She said.

"No come on you just pulled arrows out of me,least I can do is treat a burn." He insisted.

He poured some water on the burn, then put some gin on it so it wouldn't get infected.

"Ow ow ow" Merida cringed.

"Doesn't feel so good right?" Hiccup said as he wrapped her burn.

"Hic when do you think this will end."

"I don't know but hopefully when it does our tribes will be fighting together instead of fighting against each other." He said.

"Then we can be together?" She asked.

"Of course, wouldn't want it any other way."

Authors Note: yay found time to do a little Drabble hoped you all liked it!! Sorry about the cheesy title but hey I couldn't think of anything else haha. Remember to comment vote and share!.