Double daters

"Are you sure this is normal? I mean going on a double blind date sounds kind of weird." Merida said helping Rapunzel with her hair.

"Oh come on Mer, it's just a double date."

"Yeah with two people neither of us know." Merida pointed out.

"Well Astrid said their very nice boys. They're from our school but they're a year ahead."

"Great......" Merida said

"Listen Mer, Astrid said these were nice boys and would be great for us. And you know how hard it is to meet boys. So cheer up, for me." Rapunzel said.

"I don't know what you're talking about guys ask you out all the time

"No they don't."

"Well they sure try." Merida says

"Well I'm tired of being treated as an item. I want someone to like me because of me and not my long blonde hair."

"Okay okay, let's see how it goes. Here you've got a loose hair here." Merida said tucking a little hair into Rapunzel's braid.

Meanwhile......

"Why did you agree to this?" Hiccup asked his best friend Jack.

"You really wanted me to turn down a date with two girls?" Jack asked.

"Well I would like to know who they are."

"We'll have plenty of time for that on our date." Jack said spiking his hair up. "Astrid said they were cute and this Merida girl is perfect for you she said."

"Uh huh I've heard of the famous sophomore. She's the girl that broke MacIntosh's nose with a soccer ball."

"That's what you get for breaking up with a girl two days before homecoming. Plus it was hilarious. I can't believe she just walked into our class soccer uniform and all and just chucked a soccer ball at his face."

"Great now I'm worried." Hiccup said.

"Don't be Astrid says she's nice if you don't piss her off,"

"Astrid says a lot of things." Hiccup stated.

"Come on we're going to be late, we're meeting them at the diner."

"They're late." Merida said,

"Relax they probably got stuck in traffic." Rapunzel said looking at her reflection in her compact mirror.

"What if they don't come?"

"They will." Rapunzel said closing it,

"You have way too much optimism in you."

"Says the pessimist." Rapunzel smiled. "Try to have a little fun on this date. I know it's been a while since MacIntosh but Hiccup seems like a nice guy."

"Exactly. Nice guys don't go for me...they....they think I'm intimidating." Merida complained

"You!? No.....you're just very honest about....your opinions."

"Thanks for trying Punze."

"Oh here they are!" Rapunzel said.

Walking into the diner were Jack and Hiccup. Both boys were tall and lean. Jack was wearing a dark blue sweatshirt with blue jeans and a grey beanie while Hiccup was wearing a green collared shirt with a brown leather jacked and jeans.

"Well well look who got all dressed up for you." Jack whispered towards Hiccup.

Merida did look really nice Hiccup thought. She was wearing a grey sweater with a red scarf and jeans and boots. Instead of her usual t shirt and sneakers.