Miss You

It has been three months. Three months of video chats, three months of texting, three months of not being able to even touch her, three months since she moved to Chicago and he had to stay here in California. Miles and miles away. He had to start his senior year without her. He didn't see her in any if his classes or at lunch. Three months had been the longest time of his life.

Hiccup looked at his inbox. He was surprised Merida hadn't texted him good morning yet. It was a little tradition of theirs she would say good morning since she got up early. He would say goodnight at the end of the day since he stayed up so late.

"She hasn't texted me at all today." Hiccup called his best friend Toothless. Toothless was a tall black haired boy with green eyes who's real name was Terrence but his nickname stuck after he got hit in the head with a basketball and getting his front tooth knocked out.

"She probably just forgot or maybe her phone's dead." He said

"No she says it every morning."

"Calm down and enjoy thanksgiving break. She probably lost battery." His friend replied.

"God I sound like such an idiot."

"You are many things Hiccup but an idiot nah I don't see it. Socially challenged but no idiot," Toothless joked.

"It's already 1 o'clock that's like 3 o'clock her time. I haven't heard from her all day! I bet she's tired of me, probably found someone new and exciting in Chicago." Hiccup said as he leaned into the couch cushions.

"Will you calm down Merida is crazy about you. Your definitely crazy for her, so shush it'll all turn out you'll see."

"Fine, but Im still concerned."

"Well lucky for you I got you the best thanksgiving gift ever."

"You don't get people gifts on thanksgiving you get them food." Hiccup replied.

"God just be happy I'm getting you something call it an early Christmas present." Toothless said.

"Well when shall I get this early present?"

"I actually just dropped it off on your front porch look outside and thank me later. I gotta go see you later." He said.

Hiccup hung up the phone and walked over to the door.

He opened the green door and found Tooth's laptop. With a little note that read Open me.

"Okay this is weird."

Hiccup said walking inside and opening the laptop

It was already in Skype and there was Merida on the other line.

"Merida!" He smiled in surprised.

"Hi Hiccup. It's so great to see you." She said.

"It's great to here from you too. I got worried when I didn't get your daily good morning."

"Sorry about that my phone was off and I got a little busy." She said

"Oh...uh that's okay." Hiccup said.

"Hey why are you loving so much?"

"Oh I'm walking to my friends house."

"Oh you've made friends?" Hiccup joked.

"Yes I've made friends. I told you about Rapunzel and Kat."

"I know I'm just messing with you."

"Well you shouldn't because Im walking to someone who's a little but more than a friend."

"Wait what?!" Hiccup asked confused.

"Well see this guy I know is really cute and funny...."

"if you're breaking up with me this is a really cruel way to do it Mer." Hiccup said angrily.

"Let me finish. He's sweet and nice but his best friend doesnt have the decency to drop me off at his house because he wants it to be more of a surprise. So he drops me off a block away and I have to walk to this guy's house. And here it is." She said turning her phone to show a familiar house with a green door.

"You're not." He gasped.

"Look outside." She laughed.

Hiccup ran outside and saw the curly redhead standing just outside his porch.

He was so filled with joy and surprise he swept her up in a big hug and kissed her. He had missed being able to hold her and being able to kiss her.

"God you scared the crap out of me" He said.

"Haha you can thank Toothless it was his idea." She said.

"How did you?"

"Toothless' mom is a flight attendant so he gave me his free air travel."

"Remind me to thank him." He said still holding on to her.

"God I missed you so much." She said hugging him.

"I missed you more."

Authors note: yay!!! Happy chapter and god I haven't done one of these in awhile! I hope you all liked it remember to comment vote and share!!!