Roadtrip part 1

Plot: Merida, Hiccup, Jack, and Rapunzel are all going on a road trip from Boston to San Francisco

Yeah I miss Jack and Rapunzel so I'm putting them in as a couple.

"Rapunzel hurry up!!!" Shouted the red head from the SUV

"She says she has to finish her hair." Jack replied from the front porch of Rapunzel's house.

"She can get it done in the car!" Merida said.

"Calm down Mer we have plenty of time to get on the road." Said Hiccup twiddling his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Yes but I want to get to at least Pennsylvania before night fall."

"Relax we'll get there in plenty of time," he said holding her hand.

"She's ready!!" Jack said.

The two got into the SUV.

"Gosh Rapunzel we were starting to think your hair got stuck in a door or something." Merida joked.

"Sorry I'd like my hair to be tied up so I don't trip."

"Okay let's go guys." Hiccup said.

Hiccup drove off. Jack and Merida fell asleep during the first hour. It was 6 am. Rapunzel slowly started to drift off.

'Its a good thing I'm an early riser or I wouldn't know how we would've left this early.' Hiccup thought.

He noticed Jack snoring loudly.

'Great we get to deal with that the whole trip.'

Merida began mumbling in her sleep.

"Jack don't be such an idiot" She mumbled

Hiccup had to stifle a laugh even when asleep Merida was always arguing with Jack.

"How'd I get so lucky to have you Hic." She mumbled again.

Hiccup smiled as he passed the sign that read WELCOME TO PENNSYLVANIA.

Authors note: so this is going to be posted in parts like a story. Because I thought it would be fun for all of them to go on a road trip haha hoped you all liked it!