Jack Frost Wing Man

Plot Idea: Hiccup tries to impress Merida, but he keeps being interupted. Jack tries to help him out. (Only Hiccup can see Jack.)

Scene setting: In Scotland

Hiccup was sketching in his notebook when he noticed the redheaded girl feeding the sheep.

Today was going to be the day.he was going to talk to her and impress her with the arrow he took all night just to craft for her. It was one of his best works he must say. it had a gold head with blue and gold carvings that had her initials on it. He really hoped she liked it.

"Of course she's going to love it she's obsessed with archery." His winter spirit friend Jack Frost said.

"Okay you can do this Hiccup she's just the Princess of Scotland and the best archer in the world." Hiccup says to himself.

"Dude just go out and do it she's not that intimidating." Jack said

Hiccup started walking towards the Princess and finally tapped her on he shoulder.

The princess was surprised and twisted Hiccup's arm back.

"Ow Ow Ow." Hiccup groaned.

"Hiccup!" she released. "I'm sorry! You scared me half to death you know better not to sneak up on me."

"Okay yeah she's a little intimidating." Jack chuckled.

"It's fine, Sorry I just wanted to......"

"Hey Princess! Check this out!" yelled Lord MacIntosh (I have no idea how his name is spelled sorry)

Lord MacIntosh started doing a full on hammer throw with a rock that was the size of Hiccup's head. He released and the rock went flying through the air.

"That was very cool.....Declan." The princess said politely.

"Oh yeah she'll think this is impressive." Jack smirked.

Jack began to call the wind and force it to bring back the rock which came hurdling towards the young lord.

MacIntosh began running away screaming like a girl which caused Merida to chortle. Finally the rock stopped and just touch the point of Declan's nose and broke into little pieces and than he fainted.

"I wonder what that was all about........" Merida questioned. "Now what was it that you wanted to ask?"

"Uh yeah right I was going to giv-........" he said.

"Merida it's time for your etiquette lesson!" The queen called.

"In a minute mum!" The princess yelled back.

"Sorry I have to go-" she said.

"Oh no she doesn't." Jack said. taking the arrow out of Hiccup's vest pocket and putting it into Hiccup's hands.

"Woah where did you get that!" she said.

"Go on Hiccup come on...." Jack urged.

"Uh.......I made it for you.......I know how much you like archery and........uh I mean it's okay if you don't like it I can make something else but I just thought.........." Hiccup rambled.

"I love it!" she squealed taking the arrow in her hands.

"Merida! I said it's time to come in!" the queen yelled.

"IN A MINUTE MOTHER!" Merida shouted back.

"A Princess does not yell at her queen!" Merida's mother said.

"Thank you so much!" Merida said and hugged him.

"Told you she'd like it." Jack said confidently

"Merida if you are not her on teh count of three....."

"Coming MOTHER!" Merida yelled. "I better go but really thank you."

She kissed him on the cheek and ran back towards the castle.

"Wow you weren't smooth at all and she still likes you. I think you got a keeper Hic." Jack joked.

"Shut up." Hiccup smirked.

"Hey you should be thanking me. I am the best wing man ever." Jack said.

"Sure you are Jack, sure..." Hiccup smiled

"Oh shut up you like having me around." Jack said. "Now let's head back and see that dragon I bet that would impress her even more!"

Author's note: Yeah it was supposed to be a mericcup story but it turned more into a Jack and Hiccup bromance haha. Hoped you all liked it!!!!! Inbox me for ideas and I'll try to make a story out of it so yeah woo!