Im sorry

I sat in the waiting room for hours. Why did I say I say all of those things? Why would I even think that? "Mom can we talk?" I asked. "Sure let's go outside" mom and I went outside. "Mom I'm so sorry I said all of those things. I really hope you know I don't mean any of those things. I really love Collins more than I can put into words." I said letting a few tears slip. "Devan, I knew you didn't mean those things. You look exhausted, did you even sleep last night?" She asked. And that's when I lost it. "Mom I'm so sorry." I couldn't hold it in anymore. My mom rapped her arms around me and held me tight. "Devan, it's ok honey. I love you more than you will ever know." She said. "Mom I tried to run away because that guy messaged me and told me you guys didn't love me and I was so convinced so I left. I went to this park and slept on the bench and that's when all my stuff got taken. So now I have no money. I don't have a phone. Nothing." I confessed. "Devan, why didn't you tell dad and I? You know we're here and we're trying to help you get through this. With all of the things that's going on with Collins it's hard and if you don't tell us we won't know." She said. "Mom I'm sorry. I will start telling you..." just then dad came rushing outside "ANNE! Come inside." He was sweating. Mom ran inside, I didn't know what was going on. I didn't want to go inside because I felt like if I went in I would make it worse. I sat on the bench and the cool breeze blew on my face. I didn't know what was happening to Collins, but something not good. I finally built up the nerve to go inside. I saw mom on her knees crying with dad behind her rubbing her back. What happened to Collins... he couldn't be dead, no that can't happen. Can it? "Wha-what happened?" I asked. Dad looked at me with red swollen eyes. "Devan... Collins is expected to pass tomorrow..." he said as tears were running down his face. I had no words I couldn't speak. I was in shock. I felt dizzy and unconscious. I feel to my knees and sobbed loudly. "Why?!!!!???" I screamed. I looked over at mom who was crying harder more. I rapped my arm around her and she hugged me. Dad rapped his arms around both of us.
I was forced to go home that night. I couldn't stop think about the fact that Collins would probably die... I would be an only child. I looked at some pictures of Collins and I

 I looked at some pictures of Collins and I

I ripped out a piece of paper from one of my sketch books and wrote: Collins, I love you so much

Collins,
I love you so much. I can't even put it into words how much you mean to me. You mean more than the world to me, Collins I miss our memories, when we filmed funny videos and did challenges together. When we would spend 3 hours laughing nonstop. When we would take weird pictures, when everything was normal. But everything is different, and, Collins, I'm going to miss you so much.... please don't leave me. I'm so sorry. I've been a total jerk lately, and I didn't want our last times together to be like this. I wish I could turn back the clock and change everything, but I can't. I'm so sorry Collins. I really hope you will forgive me....
-Devan.
I folded up the price of paper and bawled my eyes out. "I'm so sorry Collins..." I said.