Where am I?

When I got up the next day mom came in my room, it sounded like she was out of breath "Devan?!" She said in panic
"Yea mom?" I asked
"Oh good. Sorry I was worried about you."
"Don't be worried. It's just like every other night." I said laughing
"I know, but I'm worried about you. Devan I don't think it's a good idea for you to go to school today." Mom said
"No it's ok mom, I'll tell the principal" I said. No I wasn't gonna tell the principal, but I wanted to make my mom feel better
"Ok... but I'm still worried about you." Mom said starting to cry.
"It's fine mom really. I'm old enough to take care of this myself." I said. "Now I'm going to get dressed... could you leave please?" I asked
My mom left. I went into my bathroom and opened a drawer and took out my little pocket knife. I put it against my skin and hesitated. 'Is this good for me?' I thought 'what would my mom think?'
I didn't care what my mom thought cause she would never find out. I forced the knife down into my skin. It actually felt good and it was addicting. I put it away and put on my black hoodie that I wear everyday and my black pants. I made sure there wasn't any blood anywhere and put my pocket knife in my backpack. I don't want mom to find it, she would be even more worried, and she thinks I don't cut myself and that's how I want it to stay. I grabbed my bag and headed into the kitchen. "Hey Devan."
"Hey Collins"
"How are you today?" He asked
"I'm good" I said lying.
"That's good. I really hope the talk we had yesterday made you feel better." He said smiling. I hesitated, it did but now I'm kinda scared because they know. They're not supposed to know. "Oh yea." I said. I grabbed an apple and headed out the door.
I wish I had friends at school, but everyone ignored me. Oh well. Collins is all I need. But there is this one person who I want to be close with... it was a girl I've been crushing on since 5th grade. She didn't know I existed. Nobody knows about my crush. Not even Collins.
I saw her and froze. I opened my locker so she couldn't see my tired, ugly face. Then I heard a voice. His voice. I quickly shut my locker and darted to home room. I hope he didn't see me. I sat in class. I was feeling really light headed, my eyes hurt and I felt nauseous. I ignored it and took as many notes as possible. When class ended I headed to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall. I bent over the toilet and threw up. I needed water really bad. But just as I was about to leave I heard his voice. I hide there in the stall. "I know you're in here freak." He said. I was shaking. Then I saw a figure through the crack. There he was. "Devan if you don't come out right now I swear I will kill you." He said.
Im so scared. I started crying a breathing heavy. I am shaking. I opened the door and stood In front of him. I looked at the ground. He punched me in the face, really hard I feel back on the floor. I couldn't get up. He punched me in the stomach knocking all the air out of me. My eyes slowly closed. My head was throbbing. He left leaving me laying on the floor, helpless.

I woke up to the sound of a machine making beeping sounds. This weird man was next to me. "Where am I?"