I dont care

I finally made it to the hospital and my feet were killing me, I probably walked about 10 miles. I went inside and I saw mom and dad. "Devan!" They both screamed "where were you?! We called you like 20 times." They said embracing me in a hug. "Oh um my phone broke...." I said sweating. Why did I lie?! I don't know but I've been doing it way to much lately and it's become a habit. "My wallet got stollen along with my phone..." I finally said. "What how?!" Dad asked. "Well I r-"
"Mr and Mrs key." The doctor said interrupting me. "That's us" mom said. Dad rapped his arm around mom and they walked off with the doctor. Leaving me sitting there by myself. I was scared. What if Collins... no devan don't think like that. I picked up a magazine that was In front of me. I flipped through the pages and came across one that had Collins on it. "Where is our favorite magician and YouTuber?! Collins key's heart stopped last week and it's very unlikely he'll live. He's near death. Anne and Steven Key have done everything on their power to keep their son alive, but he'll probably pass in the next week." I couldn't take it anymore I chucked the magazine across the room almost hitting a guy in the head. I ran to the bathroom and screamed. I was honestly mad at Collins. I was the one going through all the crap, I was the one being beat everyday, I was the unloved one, I was the forgotten one. But if one little thing happens to Collins this happens. Mom and dad basically forget about me and all eyes are on Collins. This never happens to me. Nobody cares about all my scars. All the tears I've shed. I don't have any friends and Collins has a billion. People want me to die and people flip if Collins is about to die. I don't understand... but what I do understand is that people hate me.
I went back into the waiting room and sat there for a while. I reached down to grab my phone. Oh yea, some freak stole it. I rolled my eyes and waited. Mom and dad finally came out. "Devan..." Mom was sobbing and dad was not far from sobbing. "You know I couldn't care less if Collins dies. He gets all the attention, what about me?! Am I not your son?! I am covered with scars, cuts and bruises and do you guys give a crap?! Nope. No you don't. It's all about Collins. So if he dies, go ahead blame it on me. Go take ca-." Dad cut me off "Devan! Don't speak like that." Now he was crying. Did I care? I did deep down inside but honestly I didn't care.

Sorry for the short chapter. Also thank you again for all the sweet comments☺️