Chapter 36

The part of the tour in Africa was probably the highlight of the tour, but also Europe was pretty cool. In both continents ATL were opening for SImple Plan and I really got along great with Pierre and Chuck. When I was younger I compleltey fangirled over Pierre the whole time and to just see him every night and talk to him gave me the opportunity to tell him that he was like a hero for me when I started to listen to different music. Also it got a lot better on Twitter now because Alex was right. Hustlers are obviously not that bad, they're not beliebers. I also talked about that with Pierre because he really seemed to care and asked me so much stuff about myself. He also told me so many cool tour stories and I told him how I saw them once and was just completely blown away by the amazing live performance. It really made him happy to hear that. Some artists I met on the tour just thanked me when I complimented them but Pierre really seemed to take it to heart and appreciated me saying stuff like that. I'm so happy that I got the chance to meet him and hang out with him all this time after the shows.

___

But I am so glad as Alex drops me off at home. I'm exhausted. The tour was pretty stressful, I helped the crew and went to bed late and partied a lot. I met so many people, I can't even believe it. I will probably never forget this, it was such a great experience and I had such an amazing time. But as my head hits my pillow I just fall asleep right away. With the good feeling that shows how good everything turned out.

After that tour All Time Low get more attention than ever. They're blowing up and I barely see Alex. Everything changed so fast. First, I was the one not having time because I hung out with Joel and the girls to tell them everything I couldn't tell them over Skype. I showed Joel all the pictures of the places we went to and tell the girls all about the bands I met. Sometimes I just saw Alex in interviews when he didn't have time. He is asked about me more and more often. And everytime they want to know something about me he tells another adorable fact why he loves me. And of course it's cute to see that after I spend months of seeing him every day but after a few weeks I feel kind of unwanted. It's not like he doesn't have much time, he doesn't have time at all. I barely saw him the last month and I get a little jealous about him being on interviews and doing shows with Tay. I know how good friends they are but I feel weird about it a lot. I went to band practice the other day with him but they played a few new songs Alex showed me already and then they had to go leave for an interview again. When I asked Tay about it because she wondered what was wrong, she just told me that I have to give it time until everything's back to normal. I get upset though and ask myself if it all really makes sense. On tour I thought it would work and of course I love Alex and I can't just give up on him. I know he's famous but how can he be that busy? He shot three videos in the last few weeks and writes a lot. I'm really proud of him and all he has achieved with the band and I'm happy for him being able to live his dream but I start to think about what my dream his. I have no idea what I should do. I wanted to go to music college after high school. But now I don't even know what I want to do with my life anymore. Alex always kept me busy but now I can't help him with the band and stuff because he has employees he has to pay and I'm just not a professional.

As I sleep in my room the next night, I suddenly hear a shocking noise. Something knocked on my window. I'm scared about standing up but I'm curious what's happening. I wait until it's gone and as I think it stopped, I hear it again. I breathe heavily. I wish Alex would be here because then I wouldn't be so scared. I get up and pull the curtains aside as I see a little stone hitting the glass in front of my face. "Oh, my...", I whisper as I look outside. I quietly open the window. "Alex! What are you doing?", I ask. "I'm coming up, keep the window open!" "You, sir, are crazy!", I shout quietly. "Yeah, crazy about you", he says as he climbs into my room and then stands in front of me with a smile. He takes my hands and pulls me towards him. Then he kisses my lips softly and smiles again. "Why are you here? And ... why didn't you go through the door?" "Thought it wouldn't make a really good impression to get here at night and just ring the doorbell. Your mum doesn't like me anyway, right? And I needed to see you. Things got crazy at Matt's place today, everyone was freaking out. It was horrible. We all had a major fight. And I was sitting in bed alone, you know and I wanted to see you." "Lately we barely saw eachother." "I know, I hate how I can't see your beautiful smile everyday." I blush a little. Wow, he looks so great!, I realise again. He's wearing tight jeans and a black shirt. And he has a grey beanie on his styled hair. Suddenly I see he has a little backpack. "What's in there?", I ask. "I brought you something", he says with a grin and opens the backpack. He gets out a grey sweater. "What is it?", I wonder but as he unfolds it I recognize it from photos on the internet. It's one of his Glamour Kills shirts from his clothing line. "Wow ... you got me one?" "No, I got you mine. I'm actually gving you mine so you wear it." "Why?" "Because you are mine and I want everyone to know it", he smiles as he points to the "Property of A.W.G." font. "You had to take your indititals? Nobody will realise." "It's just cool, I like the feeling of knowing you're wearing it." "So I'm your property but you're not mine?", I joke. "I am your property but you don't make shirts." "I'll make you one." "For my birthday, please!", he says like a little boy. I laugh. "Oh ... and I got you a CD." "What?" "Our new album, I made sure you're the first to get it." "What? Seriouosly?", I ask as he hands me the CD with the cover and all. I look at the tracklist. It has my song on it. "Oh my god, I can't believe it." He smiles. "Thank you!" I hug him and start kissing him. He takes off his shirt and pushes me to the bed as I lie on my back pulling him over on top of me. "You're welcome", he says with a smirk. He starts to kiss my neck. "Stop gving me hickies", I laugh. He undresses me too but doesn't stop kissing my neck seductively. I moan as he bites my lip and kisses me harder. I might not have seen him around lately but I'm so happy he surprised me. "I'll always wear that shirt now", I say. His hands are all over me now. "I hope you do", he says. His hand wanders down my back, the other is holding my cheek as he kisses me. "And I won't wash it so it smells of you." "You're so sweet", he whispers. "And I promise you that you'll see me more often from now on." "Aren't you planning anything to tour the new album?" "We are. But I will take you with me again." "Seriously? Just like that?" "I can't stand the thought of being away from you for such a long time and I just realised that again because we weren't meeting that often latey. But that will change, trust me." "I hope it'll change." "Me too but now shh..." He kisses me roughly and undresses both of us completely. I smile on his lips as he holds my sides to take control. "I love you", he whispers even though he just told me not to speak. So I just say nothing and enjoy what he's doing.