Chapter 42

I have no idea how Alex found this cute little field where everything is quiet and we can just hang out together. I lie on my back and his head is on my stomach. I play with his hair and he just tells me stupid little jokes that make me giggle. In one ear I have one of my headphones but Alex just talks and talks and I still listen to him. He puts his head up a little and smiles at me. He makes a cute face and smirks. "Can I lie on your boobs?", he says. I laugh because of that sweet look on his face. "Go ahead", I say. I put up one of my headphones. "You wanna listen too?", I ask him. "No, your hearbeat is my favourite song", he says lying on my chest with on ear. My heart melts and I hope he doesn't hear that my heart skipped a beat again. I raise my head, turn him around so I lie on him. I kiss him because that was just one of the cutest things he ever said. As I roll myself down next to him he takes my hand. "Baby?", he asks as we both look up into the sky. "Yes?" He plays with the ring on my finger. "We're really engaged", he says and I hear that he's smiling. "I still can't believe it." He laughs. "Are you actually serious? Have you thought about all that?", I ask. He sits up and I do to. He pulls up his shirt and points to his waist. I'm frozen. He did it without telling me. A little red still but it's there. "Alex, no...", I stutter. He didn't do it. No, he just didn't. He did. I didn't see it before because I didn't see him naked. The bunks were dark all the time. "How long...?", I ask. "A few days." I blink a few times, I can't believe it. "What do you think?", he asks with a shy smile. I know he's feeling uncomfortable because he plays with his perfect hair. He's unsure and nervous about my reaction. "I don't believe this." How could he do that? He got a tattoo, a tattoo of my name. "Don't you like it?" I look at it again. I love it. But I can't really believe he actually did it. We didn't talk about it a second time so I thought he just forgot about the conversation we had that day when I watched the interview. "Please, don't hate me", he says. "I love it", I reply. "I love you", I shout and kiss him again.

____

Even though the tour was amazing and I met so many cool people again and got a great job, I'm happy as Alex and I are back home. And it's even better to be alone with Alex again. I lie in bed with him, cuddling and occasionally kissing eachother while we're just talking about everything. He makes me cute compliments the whole time and I'm so happy to have him with me. "It's so great living with you", I say. If I'd ever move out I'd miss nights like this. But I would never do that. "I'm glad to hear you say that, I want to make you happy and you should have everything you want." I smile and take his hand under the blanket. "You're the sweetest, I love you. Can I get a tattoo of your name too?" "I'll not let that happen." "What do you mean?" "You can't do that?" "Why not?" "It's forever." "Yours is too." "And we'll be together forever." "Exactly." He looks at me, thinking about something. He frowns and then he smiles. "Let's get married. Tonight." "What?", I ask. "I want to marry you. As soon as possible." "Alex, what...?" "I love you. Let's elope." "What?" "Drive to Vegas and do it." My heart beats faster. "Are you serious?" I breathe heavily as I get excited about it. "Come on." "Why?", I ask first. "Fuck, because I love you!" We both get out of bed. "Okay!", I say as we both get dressed. He grabs his suitcase. "I'll pack clothes, you go pack stuff from the bathroom", he plans. I nod and take a little bag putting everything into it we two will need. Then I throw it to him and he catches it, packing it into the suitcase. "Good catch", I grin. He walks towards me and pushes me to the wall behind me. I wrap my arms around him and he kisses me roughly. He gets his tongue at mine and plays around with it, kissing me harder. "Let's go", I whisper. He nods and takes my hand, pulling me downstairs and out the door with him. He unlocks the car and we both get it. We're both so fast and so excited. Before he starts the car, he leans towards me and kisses me passionately again.

We get to the hotel quickly, we don't make a stop. We get a room and change again, then we go down and stand in the line of the couples that want to get married. Nobody's gonna know us here. I look at Alex. He looks so great. He has a shirt, skinnies and a cute tie on. I'm wearing a black dress and we must look amazing together. As we wait in line, I just lean back to the wall and pull Alex towards me, kissing him.

As it's finally our turn the guy marrying us first asks Alex if he wants to tell me something. He nods and takes my hands. "I love you, Sarah. I always will. You like ... complete me and there is no way of saying this and not being cheesy. So I'll have to be cheesy. You keep me where I want to be. Not up in fame, you make me stay on earth and I love you for that. You are my everything and I would do anything for you. You're perfect and sometimes I just can't find the words to describe you because you amaze me again every single day." I'm asked to make a vow too. I'm in tears, just like when he proposed to me on stage. "You made me realise what I want in life, Alex. Which is you, you are everything I need and I can't believe everything you did for me. It's incredible and I never would have thought about anything like that, never would've imagined it. I love you." We hear the usual text and then the question, Alex locks my eyes. After we both said "I will", he kisses me right after and we get to our room.

He opens a bottle of champagne and hands me a glass. He pins me to the wall and kisses my neck. "We're married", he says. I smile. "Yes..." "I love you, Mrs. Gaskarth." He takes a sip of his glass, then he puts it away and pulls me closer. In the rush my glass falls down to the floor and breaks but neither of us care. He kisses me harder, holding my sides. Then he turns us around and pushes me to the bed. As he kisses my neck I let out a soft moan. He starts opening my dress in the back and I also open his skinnies. He helps me to get both of us out of our clothes. Both in underwear, he kisses me roughly. I lick his lips and turn my face to the side. "No teasing, baby", he says and bites my bottom lip. I smile too. I feel his hand at my back again, slowly opening my bra. He throws it on the ground and kisses my neck again, my chest and then his lips wander down to my stomach, kissing me all over. I giggle as it tickles a little. He gets me out of my panties and starts kissing my thighs. He moves up again and I pull down his boxers. He takes my hands and lies them next to my head on the pillow to get hold. Then he thrusts while his lips are at my neck again. I moan loudly. He kisses my lips and smiles. I move along with him fast. He groans my name. I kiss a hickie on his neck. Our hearts are running, we're both breathing heavily. "I love you, baby", he says. He thrusts again and his lips wander to my ear. "Long live us", he whispers.