Chapter 21

I get drinks with Matt for a second while the others are ordering some food. "So you met Alex' parents?", he asks intersted. "Yeah, they're really nice." "I know, right?" "Totally, I was scared but now it's alright." He smiles. I smile back. As we get back to the table, the other guys are just laughing at something. "What's so funny? Fill us in", I say. "See that guy?", Rian asks laughing. Matt and I both look into the direction he's pointing in. Yeah, not conspicuous at all, right? "Yeah, what's up with him?", I ask. "Matt, you recognize him?" Matt laughs too. "We used to go to school with him", Alex explains. "He's still living here with his mum and used to call us emo because we listened to different music and stuff." "So emo", I say sarcasically. "I just want to go up to him and tell him: Look where we are now, bitch!!", Jack laughs. It's so funny to have lunch with them all and afterwards the guys show me their favourite places to go to when they're here. The record shop they got their first CD's from and a really nice little café, some merch stores and a really cool fast food place. I feel like I'm on a page in AP where a bandmember shows the best spots around in his hometown. If Alex has ever been on one of that?

As we get back to his parents' house it's dark already. We go upstairs quietly because they're already sleeping. We both unpack our stuff then before we go into the bathroom together. As we both get our toothbrushes out and start looking into the mirror at the same time, we burst out laughing though. He starts splashing water and it turns into a big water fight. It ends with him over me holding me down to the ground. "Let go!", I laugh breathlessly. "Kiss me first...", he says so I get up and kiss him softly. But he doesn't let go of my lips and kisses me harder.

As we're both done and I removed my make-up feeling a little weird about Alex seeing me like that he says: "You can get changed in the room, I'll stay here." "Thanks", I say because he's so thoughtful. "Hey, Sarah?", he asks. "Yes?" He takes my hand. "You wanna sleep in my shirt?" I smile and my heart goes faster. "I'd love to", I say. He takes off his shirt and hands it to me. I try not to sigh as I look at him topless. Then I go into the other room and get changed. The shirt is too long so I don't even need pajama pants. I just leave on my panties and pull over Alex' shirt. It smells of him, it's so great. He comes into the room wearing only boxers. He closes the door behind him and looks at me wearing his shirt. "It's too big", I say with a joking smile. "Well, you still look amazing." He pulls me close to his chest. He kisses my neck tenderly. "You actually make my head spin every time I see you", he whispers. I blush again. Then I lie under the sheets. He turns off the light and I feel him lying next to me. He lies his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. That's really happening, I'm spooning with Alex. I smile and close my eyes as he kisses my hair. "Thanks for coming here with me", he says. "Thanks for asking me", I whisper. I hear him laugh quietly. I turn around and kiss him. I feel him smile on my lips. "Sweet dreams", I say. "I'll definitely have those when you're next to me", he says.