{Ch.37~Until Next Time}

It happened again, she happened again

It happened again, she happened again. I don't know why she can't evolve like the rest of the human population but it's really starting to piss me off. It's been happening for a week, she thinks she can just waste my time because she wants some of hers back. Well I can't help the hold world, not everyone...

"Please just stop, you're voice is starting to make my ears ring." I rolled my eyes as we entered the cafeteria. Peggy has been bugging me again, she said something about how us Losers needed her.

"This is not over, Arrietty Mulligan, I'll see you later." She said whilst checking her face in the dumb compact mirror of hers. She looked at me and flipped her hair while turning, and walking away like she was on some mission.

I rolled my eyes and turned while looking for my friends, sophomore gear was starting to come to a close and I didn't even know what to do about it. I mean, yeah unmet is awesome, but I still feel like I loose a bit of me after each year. Growing up is weird, kind of scary as well.

"Hey," I said before giving Riche a peck on the lips and sitting down next to him, "How goes it?"

"W-was tha-a-at Peggy?" Bill asked, he was still a Stuttering Stud and I wouldn't want him any other way.

"Yeah, She was talking to me about going the Losers Club, she doesn't get it the way she's supposed to. I would rather stake myself in the heart before letting her become one of us." I rested my elbows on the table and rubbed my temples.

"Aww, loosen up, babe, she can't replace our favorite baby." He laughed making everyone snicker. They were over last week and my mom had told them that I used to suck my thumb up until I was eleven. I even used to have a small gap in my teeth but that went away over time.

"That is so not funny." I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder playfully. He rubbed his arm and pouted before smiling again.

"Hey, I am no force to be reckoned with, I'm bigger than you now, remember?" He said proudly. Richie was staring at me a little while ago and asked me to stand up straight with my shoes off by his door frame. He then marked my height and asked me to do the same with him, he was now taller than me.

"Would you really hit me?" I raised an eyebrow at the boy who sat there and shook his head, pushing up his glasses.

"Haven't you ever heard the expression 'don't poke the bear'?" I swatted his chest whilst my friends laughed at me.

"Anyways, Ri, she doesn't seem that bad, I almost feel sorry for her," Stan spoke up, "she lost her friends, her boyfriend, the only thing she really has is that mirror. She's just like us now."

"She is, wasn't, and will never be us," I snarled at him, I remembered all of the things that she's done to me and how I felt "people like her are all over the place, I'm not gonna be the person to feed her ego."