{Ch.15~ Girlfriend's Girlfriend}

*long chapter cause I wanna pack in some feels

"I have cramps so fucking bad." Bev groaned as she face planted onto my bed. It's Tuesday and the dance is Friday, that's means we are spending the week prepping, also means that Richie can't spend as much time with me and will have to spend one with his family. He made it sound as god awful, I thought it would do him some good.

"Do you want some Midol?" I asked her, she groaned into my pillow as her reply, I laughed and walked out of my room and to my upstairs bathroom door, it was closed. I heard the shower running, so I knocked.

"Yes?" My mum called from inside the closed room, my mom did everything on impulse, that's where I get my ambitious ways from according to my dad. He said I get my intelligence from him.

"Can I have the Midol?" I asked, it took her a moment and she cracked open the door a bit and shoved the medicine through it. She then peaked through the door, covering the rest of her body.

"Who needs it?" She asked, I pointed to my room and then patted my tummy.

"Bev, she's currently bleeding in my room." I said, my mom made a face.

"Aw, too bad, I really liked her." She said and then went back to resume her shower. My mom was more like a sister than a mom, my dad was more like a dictator than a dad. They didn't actually get along, but I think they balanced one another out. They got married and had a kid, like I said, my mom did everything on impulse.

I handed her the small, then box of Midol and a bottle of water that she's been trying to chug earlier. The Losers were all going to the ice cream parlor again. It's not the healthiest for living but living isn't healthy for living either. So I was gonna give Bev awhile until her cramps felt better. Now we were on my porch steps, she was drinking water and I had my sweet tea.

"Richie coming?" She has asked as we watched an ant on the sidewalk. I took another sip of my drink.

"Yup," I said sighing, "we are very complicated." She nodded in agreement.

"I think Ben likes me." She said making me look at her. I raised both of my eyebrows and nodded, she looked at me for my reaction.

"Cool, Ben's sweet, You should go for it." I said, it was quiet for awhile, not because we had nothing to talk about, but because it just seemed like a nice moment for quiet.

She suddenly groaned and pulled her knees to her chest and laid down on my lap. I ran my fingers trough her hair to try and comfort her, she squeezed her eyes shut and then inhaled deeply. She sat up and I rubbed her back.