{Ch. 18~New Kingdom}

*did y'all think I ended the book or no?

"This is it,"

"Highschool."

"We're gonna rule a new land."

      Derry High, a place that was so much more foreign to the one we just exited. Okay, recap, Richie and I have been dating for a year next month, Beverly and Ben have decided to try the whole date scene thing, Stan's still Stan (just the way I hoped he'd be), Eddie's been telling us high school horror stories for a month, Mike gets every Sunday off from working at the farm, Bill got an end of the year award for art and I got the same for my creative writing. Oh, Richie got hot, actually all of us Losers have, richie is now at eye-level and loved to pick fights with me because now he can 'handle' me.

       "Yeah, until some of us," Bev looked at me accusingly, "becomes all popular and leaves."

       "That's the last thing that could ever happen to me, I dig Loser assholes and not popular douchebags." I said as I looked at all of our schedules.

Math with Eddie.

English with Richie.

Art with Bill.

We all had lunch together.

Study hall with Ben.

History with all of us.

      "Hey, look Eds, we have math together now!" I beamed as I pointed to the places on our schedules. He smiled a bit.

       "At least I'll know someone,"he grinned at me, "and I'll have a fighting chance at passing."

        "What about me, sugar lips," Richie looked over my shoulder, "English, nice, maybe I could score another one of these?" He was pointing to a hickey on his collar. I slapped his hand away and fixed his collar so that it wasn't as noticeable.

       The bell rung and we all looked at one another. A crazy thought just hit my head hard and scared the britches off of me, I grabbed Stan's arm just as he was walking away. The Losers all looked at me with strange faces.

      "Losers Club," I said it more like a question, "promise?" I asked hopefully, it's high school, this changes everyone.

       We looked all around at one another, "promise." Bill said, speaking for his merry band of many geeks. Yeah, Bill Denbrough and his Merry Band of Many Geeks. The Losers' Club.

       I nodded and watched them all disperse, except for Richie and Eddie. Richie smiled at me and gave my a quick peck on the lips, "see you after class, babe." He said and walked off to his first period, he and Bev had Science 1.

       "I hate to admit it, but you guys are kind of cute." Eddie said as we walked to Math, "and I mean I really hate admitting it." He grimaced, I laughed and pushed him a bit.