{Ch.11~Kisses}

*plz don't @ me or come for me for this chapter, I'm just experimenting with what I like and how I want to make their relationship to go

*plz don't @ me or come for me for this chapter, I'm just experimenting with what I like and how I want to make their relationship to go. And also it's Richie.

"I just think that these things are stupid, is all." Eddie said as him, Bill, Richie and I walked down the hall. Again, the topic was the dance that was coming up next week.

"You're just saying that because a girl won't even think about dancing with you," Richie started, "meanwhile, I'll be banging the hottest girl in school." He said slinging his arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and gently slugged him in the ribs.

"I never agreed to this, Tozier." I said to him as he smiled sheepishly and as we stopped at Bill's locker, which is relatively close to Eddie's.

"Who said it would even be you she would be banging?" Eddie said, it's like these boys couldn't even hear me.

"What are you talking about, wheezy?" Richie said trying to spite the boy, but this was the day Eddie Kaspbrak finally shut up the Trashmouth.

"Haven't you noticed, Arri?" He asked me then continued when I shook my head, "ever since you and Richie went public with your relationship you've attracted the attention of every guy in school, especially the football team." I furrowed my brows. I thought of it as sickening, no one gave me a second thought except for Rich and now that I'm with the guy that gave me any effort everyone else wants a shot. Well, I'm not easy or a floozy and I'm definitely not gonna break up with my boyfriend just because of social status like some uppity dimwit.

Richie looked around and noticed some boys a little ways down the halls looking in my direction. He made a face and pulled me closer to him.

"Fuck off, Kaspbrak." He said rolling his eyes trying to contain his anger. Bill closed his locker and fixed the way he held his books.

"Take it eas-sy, Richie." He said, he gave me a pencil that I asked him for long before this started. I smiled and thanked him.

"C'mon, babe, we're gonna be late." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me down the hall to his locker.

"Bye, Bill and Eddie." I waved as I was being dragged around the corner. We finally made it to his locker where Richie angrily unlocked his locker and threw his books in their metal cage aggressively.

He began mindlessly rambling about how angry he was. I just stared and took note of how his jaw clenched when he was mad and how some of the veins in his arms became more noticeable, my tongue stuck out just a tad.

I decided to stop him when he slammed his locker to lock his books in their solitary confinement, "I don't understand the problem, I'm obviously into Losers and not 'cool' kids." I shrugged, looking at my braids. I had plaited my hair in two braids as prep for the dance. Richie told my I looked hot he put it as 'a badass super hero who works alone or a secret spy'.

He became angry and had an attitude as he spoke, "I just don't appreciate the fact that my girlfriend attracts all of our school's male populous." He said. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

I put my foot up against the lockers I was leaning on, "Shut up and gimme kiss." I cooed as I took his face with my one hand under his chin and brought it to my face. You could hear all of the little 'smack' noises that were happening. The kiss was more aggressive than our last one but maybe it's because Richie was pissed. He held one of my hips and placed his forearm on the lockers behind me.

He swiped his tongue against my lips but I pulled away as he pouted. There was no way that I was just gonna make out with him for our official second kiss, let alone in our school hallway. I pouted with him just to mock him. He groaned and pressed me against the lockers a little more.

"Come on, Arri, please?" He asked slipping his arms around my waist completely. I rested my forehead against his and pushed his glasses up.

"Nuh-uh, I'm not making out with you in the hallway." He groaned like a little baby, I however smiled and kissed his nose.

"So you're saying if we were somewhere alone you would makeout with me?" I crossed my eyes and big my lip goofily for a second before fixing my face.

"Let's go to class." I said, he let me go and grabbed my hand to lead me to English. It seemed as if his spirits were lightened and he had a slight pep in his step.

"Your lips taste like cherry." He said as we sat down in our seats. I smiled and nodded.

"It's my lipgloss, cherry." It looked like my transparent one except it had the slightest tint of red.

"Watermelon's my favorite," He said to which I raised my eyebrow at him, "watermelon, it's what you were wearing when we had our first kiss." He said, he then pushed his paper towards me so I could write the date in the corner for him. He said he likes the way I write my numbers.

"You remember that?" I asked him and he nodded as if it was a typical thing, "why the fuck do you remember that?" I'm starting to curse way too much, that's what happens when you date a Richie Tozier.

"I dunno, I remember a lot of the stuff you do," he shrugged, "like, I know the way you scrunch up your curls when they're wet and the way you wash your face. Oh, and how you don't like any holiday." He said rolling his eyes at the last thing.

"It's not that I don't like the holidays it's just that I-" Richie cut me off, and I held my mouth agape as he spoke.

"Don't like when people make a fuss over getting you anything, yeah, you told me that too." He said as he began writing his notes. Today we were working on our semester projects. The writing portion of it anyways, I was going to review Richie's paper because he didn't 'want to misinterpret how amazing' I am.

"I don't need anything and I never expect anything which means I'm happy with everything." I explained to him in my defense.

I didn't even realize that I was smiling like an idiot at the thought of how much he'd paid attention to me over the course of this assignment. I knew I loved English.

"What are you smiling at, precious?" Richie's been trying nicknames out on me, I liked them all so far.

"Nothing," I sighed as I looked at him and scolded over towards him more, "I just like how much you've paid attention."

"Good boyfriend brownie points?" He asked. These were a thing that I had to start in order to get him to do his homework. Every time he got a brownie point he got a reward, they usually added up to an hour of cuddle time.

"Good boyfriend brownie points." I clarified. He puckered his lips at me to which I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips, I think he likes kissing me a little too much.

"So when will I see your dress?" He asked me, he's been bugging me about it since last week.

"You're not gonna see it until you pick me up." I told him for the umpteenth time.

       "Are you at least coming to our family dinner tomorrow night?" He asked, I nodded and began writing again.

      "As long as I'm still invited." I said, I noticed that he had stopped writing, I wasn't gonna say anything at first but then he started smiling.

        "Yes?" I asked as I turned to face him, he shook his head and held his hands up in defense with that same grin on his face.

       "Nothing, it's just that," he lifted my face up a little more to his, "You are such a babe."

"Richie!" I giggled, "Thanks."

Finished: Tuesday, January 16, 2018. 6:21 pm.

Published: Friday, January 19, 2018. 11:11 pm.