{Ch.23~Fun in the Bathroom}

^^i drew and took this picture, I don't know if it'll go with the story but I'll make it work

^^i drew and took this picture, I don't know if it'll go with the story but I'll make it work. I was stressed from school and uninspired. If y'all didn't know I'm an aspiring artist/writer.

"I hate this so much." Richie said as I wiped the table off. I looked at him and smiled as I stumbled behind him. I liked at the paper he was working on and giggled.

"Oh, c'mon, babe," I said pointing at the problem, "you have one problem left." He groaned again and pulled the drawstrings on his hoodie tighter before slamming his head on his math book.

"Doesn't matter, Algebra is Algebra, we could be making-out about now, but no I have to solve the circumference of a circle." He muttered into the pages before leaning up and slumping back in his chair.

I laughed and pulled his chair back a bit so I could sit in between his legs on the chair. He placed his hands on my hips as I picked his pencil up and started to work the problem out for him.

I could feel him smiling into my neck as he placed a small, soft kiss just under my ear. I shoved his pencil in the crevasse were the spine of the book is and closed it. I closed the book and got up to sit on the table just next to where he is currently sitting.

"Can we make-out now?" He asked excitedly, I've never met someone as much of a Richie Tozier than Richie Tozier.

       I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him, "how about cuddles, that work for you?" He nodded. I laughed at the boy's ridiculousness and lead him over to my couch. I was the first to lay down, my back against a pillow that was sandwiched between me and the arm of the couch.

      Richie laid so that his body was between my legs and his head rested on his stomach. We talked for awhile, a long while actually, that was until Richie spotted something on my coffee table.

        He sat up and leaned forward to retrieve it. I looked at him nervously as he looked at the postcard addressed to me. His eyebrows furrowed as he read the perfectly typed message but then he smiled as if he was trying to laugh everything off.

       "When'd you get this?" He asked looking at me. I could see the shiny plastic of his Invisalign, it was really noticeable until you got so close to him.

       "A few weeks ago, why?" I asked him as I pulled my knees up and twiddled with my fingers.

      "It's a letter from Derry University," I shrugged and nodded, "why are they sending you mail?" He asked tossing the postcard on the table. It made a sound like card-stock would against the glass table.

       "It's nothing...." he didn't seem to believe me so I sat on my knees and wrapped my arms around his neck. He didn't accept the hug at first but slowly wrapped his arms around my waist.

       I smiled as I kissed the boy's cheek, he laid back and took me with him so that my head was on his chest. I placed my hands on either of his cheeks and pecked his lips. His cheeks seemed to go red when I pulled back to look at him.