Twenty Four

You stand in Bobby's dining room, looking in a mirror your friend brought. You were all ready for today. You looked amazing! Dean, Bobby, Cas, Gabe, and Sam were all at the venue already, setting things up.

Today was the day...

You had to stay here last night with the girls because of wedding traditions, as Dean called it. You can't see each other for one or more days before the wedding.

When you got into Bobby's car to go to the wedding venue, everyone piled in with you and you were squished. When you finally got there, everyone was already sitting, and you had to stay in the car until all the bridesmaids walked up because it was outside and there was nowhere else for you to go.

You watched as Ella(Your co-workers kid) And Gabe walked down the isle. Gabe was the ring bearer and Ella was the flower girl. Ella threw all her flowers out right away, and kept pulling Gabe along. You noticed everyone chuckle at this. He didn't drop the rings so that was okay. You watched as he handed them to the priest, as practiced then walked over to Dean and said "Up!" Well outstretching his arms. Dean gladly picked him up and sat him on his hip.

After y/f/n walked out with Sam everyone rose out of their seats. They started playing the song,(The here comes the bride song..) And you exited the car, immediately you looked up at Dean. He was grinning from ear to ear. You smiled back at him, already having tears in your eyes.

Bobby stood up and walked you down the isle. He had tears in his eyes the entire time. You felt a tear slip down your cheek and prayed that it wouldn't ruin your makeup.

You stood next to Dean and he whispered in your ear. "You look beautiful baby."

"You look pretty handsome yourself." You playfully replied back. Gabe was almost falling asleep on Deans shoulder. "Why don't you give him to your dad, he can sleep comfortably then." You say to him.

"No, it's fine. He wanted to be held, Its no biggie" Dean says with a chuckle. You look at the two boys lovingly.

The priest began to speak.

"Friends and Family, we are gathered here today, to witness the marriage of y/n y/l/n and Dean Winchester." He says as everyone takes their seats.

"Y/n, you said you have a poem you'd like to share with everyone." He says handing you a small piece of paper.

"Um yeah actually.." You say laughing. "Dean, Y/f/n found this poem. I really liked it, and it reminded me of our relationship. So I wanted to share it." You say happily.

"We, unaccustomed to courage
exiles from delight
live coiled in shells of loneliness
until love leaves its high holy temple
and comes into our sight
to liberate us into life.
Love arrives
and in its train come ecstasies
old memories of pleasure
ancient histories of pain.
Yet if we are bold,
love strikes away the chains of fear
from our souls.
We are weaned from our timidity
In the flush of love's light
we dare be brave
And suddenly we see
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free." ~Touched by an Angel(Hehe) By Maya Angelou

Everyone was smiling at you.

"Y/n you're so cute." Dean whispers smirking. You blush.

"Thank you for that Ms.Y/l/n." The priest says taking the paper back. "Let's begin." He says opening his bible and standing in between the two of you.