Five

You hear a deep voice come from behind you

"Hello Dean..."
————————————————————————

"Dammit Cas! Why are you here?" Dean asks as you turn around.

You see a man, looks like he's in his 30's, short dark hair, blue eyes. He is wearing a tan trench coat, and a suit underneath with a navy blue tie. You wonder where this guy came from, and why his fashion sense is rather odd.(If you don't know what Castiel looks like look up in the media section😊)

"Dean you seemed like you were in distress, all that was going through your head was lord help me, or this girl will be the death of me. I was just making sure you were okay." He said, you look back at Dean smiling at what this man said Dean was thinking...

"Wait how does he know what you were thinking?!" You ask a little scared.

"Cas, this is y/n, y/n this is Castiel... An angel..." Dean says. You didn't think angels existed so this was news to you.

"I'd prefer to be referred to as Castiel an angel of the lord, nice to meet you y/n." Cas says holding out his hand.

"So he is like your guardian angel?" You ask Dean.

"Yeah I guess so.." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Wait Dean is this the y/n you talked to me about a few weeks ago, the one you said was..."
You didn't hear what he was about to say because Dean cut him off by saying "Yes, this is her."

You guys go back inside and you get into your pajamas, Dean knocks on your door.

"Come in." You say picking up things around your room.

"Hey, look I'm sorry about tonight, Cas apologized, he really felt sorry for ruining the night." Dean said coming into your room.

"Well you can tell Cas he doesn't have to apologize because I think the night was perfect. Thank you." You say climbing into your bed.

"So I should get going.." Dean says turning to walk out.

"No stay here, I ran out of my meds and I don't know how well I'll sleep." You say. Dean practically runs to the bed, a smile on his face. This made you happy as well.

"So whenever you want to talk to Cas you just pray to him, or talk about god?" You say giggling.

"Yes, even just thinking about him or like tonight thinking about death, even if it's not in a bad way he usually comes." Dean says with a sigh.

"You're so lucky, I mean who wouldn't want a fricken guardian angel!" You say looking over at him.

"I guess so." He shrugs.

You guys talk about your favourite places to go, and Dean asks you where you were born.. You couldn't believe you've never talked about where your from to him.

"I'm from (Home town,country,state whatever)... it was a really nice place." You say with a sad smile.

"By any chance were there any beaches there, or near there?" Dean asks.

"Um yeah there was this one I'm pretty sure it was called like(Beach you know of near your home), I love the beach, especially building sandcastles!" You say excitedly. Dean pulls you close to him and wraps his arm around you.

You eventually fall asleep, so does Dean. No nightmares came that night.

~Three months later~

You and Dean have hung out everyday and go on a date almost every week... You've been waiting for him to ask you to be his girlfriend, because you're to shy to do it yourself. But if he doesn't do it soon, you may have to do it yourself.