Ten

Disclaimer!!! This chapter has triggering themes! If this effects you read at your own discretion:)

You feel like you're about to throw up. Maybe because of morning sickness, but also the fact that you may be pregnant after a one night stand! You quickly grab your coat and other things and head out to the store to grab a pregnancy test.

When you get back home you follow the instructions and let it sit on the counter. You are home alone, but you hear someone walk in the door... It's Sam. He walks towards his room and sees you holding the test.

"No!" He says a shocked expression on his face.. That is not what you expected him to say.

"If I am pregnant Sam, I don't expect you to be in its life, you could do so much better than me..." You say sadly.

You look at the test. Two lines, it is very clearly positive. A gasp escapes your mouth. You didn't expect it to happen so fast, or so soon. What if it is Deans? The thought flashes through your mind..

"Sam I'm not saying that I don't want you in this kids life, it's just... what happened was a mistake, and I don't think of you that way. It's not fair to have this baby keeping us together when we don't love each other." His face fell when you said that it was a mistake.

"What do you mean it was a mistake?" He asks an edge to his voice.

"Sam! I had just broke up with Dean, I was hurting and my head wasn't in the right place... I think of you as a brother that is it.." You say, walking towards your room, Sam slams his door.

You feel awful, he thought what happened had meant something too you. You probably just broke his heart...Again. Sam had always wanted kids, he always talked about being a dad, you knew that if it was his you'd tell him and Dean and Bobby... But something deep deep down really made you hope it was Deans.

There was only one way too find out...

"Castile, if you're there it would be really helpful if you could come down now?" You ask, waiting for him.

"I know you usually only come for Dean but this sort of may have to do with him." You trail off...

"Hello y/n" Castiel says.

"Oh good... okay so.." You prepare to tell him you're pregnant.

"I know what you're going to ask. 'Is the baby Deans or Sams' and I can assure you it is Deans..." He says with a smile.

"Really how'd you..." You are cut off again by Bobby coming in.

"What are we talking about a baby for?" He asks and you stare at the ground shyly.

"No." He gasps, then pulls you into a hug. "Am I really going to be a grandpa?"

"Yes, I don't know much yet but Cas says I am pregnant so that's good I guess." You say with a smile.

"Umm y/n tonight we're going to go out with Dean for his birthday, me, Cas and Sam.. Are you going to tell him about... this?" Bobby gestures to your stomach.

"Okay that's fine, I'm sure I could stand a few hours alone." You say laughing. "I'm going to go and talk to Dean about it right now.." You say grabbing the apartment keys and your car keys.

You get into Bobby's car, they'll take Sams car to the bar. You haven't been to the apartment since the incident and you would have kept it like that, but this baby is as much Deans as it is yours so he has a right to know.

When you get there you go in, there are liquor bottles sprawled all over..

"Dean?" You yell.

"Y/N?..." You hear him say. You also hear him say. "Shit... Um Rhonda you should probably leave..." And a woman comes walking out of the room.