Chapter Twenty- Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Guilt had riddled me ever since the night I attacked Roxy. I had no explanation for my actions, even my wolf was disgusted with himself for hurting her. He hadn't risen to the surface since that night, instead he stayed lurking in the shadowy corners of my mind.

I still desperately wanted Roxy, the only difference now was that I wasn't going to chaser her. She would come to me, and I was sure I had the perfect plan to do that. All my life I had saved myself for my mate, my mother had always told me it was the most meaningful gift I could give my mate.

Sure I had had girlfriends in the past but nothing had gone further than a bit of groping and kissing. My first time was something I always wanted to share with my mate. Well, not anymore. My master plan was jealousy. Once Roxy hears that I'm not pining over her and am out having fun and hooking up, she is bound to want me, right? I mean, jealous mates always fight for what is theirs, I know I did. Until I hurt her that is.

Tonight was going to be the night, currently I was putting the final touches on my hair. Just spiking it up in a messy kind of way. Dark blue jeans and a black button down shirt was all I decided to wear. I didn't see the point in dressing up when I was only planning to take it all off later. Susie, my date, was a sure thing. She was one of the easiest lays in the pack and I needed a guaranteed lay to start me off. Every player had to start sometime and my time was now.

Scooping my keys from my desk, I headed out the door and to my car. A few hours from now I planned to be naked and sweaty, and that thought alone got my blood pumping.

~

Susie was waiting for me on her front veranda. The hot pink, skin tight mini dress she was wearing left virtually nothing to the imagination. Even though my wolf was now begging me not to go through with our plan, hormones had taken over and I couldn't wait to get my hands under that dress.

Shaking myself out of my perverted thoughts, I made a move to get out of the car and open the door for Susie, but she was already pulling it open herself.

"Hey Blaze, you're looking hot tonight," she purred while almost sitting in my lap. she was definitely forward, that's for sure.

"Thanks Susie, you're looking pretty fine yourself. Hope you like Chinese food, I made a reservation for us." Truthfully I hadn't made a reservation, it was just that the local Chinese restaurant was across the road from a hotel. A hotel I planned to be using later.

"I'll go anywhere with you Blaze, especially with you looking so sexy." Surely she was acting no-one could act that slutty without realising it. Whatever the reason for her behaviour, she was only proving my thoughts from earlier on. Easy lay.

The drive to the restaurant was mostly filled with Susie singing along to the radio and casually caressing my thigh. I had to give her credit, she knew what she was doing. It seemed as though most of my blood was rushing to a certain part of my anatomy. Rather than be embarrassed by it, I decided to embrace it, so I wiggled in my seat a little until her hand was brushing against it. I wasn't sure if she had noticed so i snuck a glance at her from the corner of my eye. A smirk was plastered across her face as she continued the caressing action without skipping a beat. Moment later my sense were engulfed by the pheromones she was giving off. She wanted this just as much as I did. Maybe more.

Our destination was ahead so I pulled into the car park beside the building, parking about half way down the dark lot. Switching off the ignition, I climbed out of the car and made my way around to the passenger side door, opening it for Susie.

"The seat belt seems to be stuck Blaze, can you help me undo it please." She looked up at me through her eyelashes, pouting her lips slightly as she jiggled the seat belt buckle.