Chapter 21: Meeting with the Oldies

Shizuka: Aki,Tsuki!!!! I accidentaly was not able to save it!!! Your greetings....Sorry.....Anyway here's chapter 21...=_=V

Ummmm guys....I have something to ask all of you readers.....Does anyone of you despise or dont really like yaoi (gay/boyXboy)? so that i could put a stop on putting one in the near future...im planning to but if you dont like it ill just cancel it....

Here's the new chapter sorry for the long wait.....hope you like it.....though its quite boring....

Warnings: ....Blah...

there might be typos forgive me in advance.

I dont own anything except the plot

PLEEEASEEEE COMMENNNNTTTTT/ REVIEEWWWW......please...........

"Normal"

"Italian"

_____________________________________________________________________

Once Naruko closed the door to the rooftop, She ran as fast as she can down the stairs. Ignoring the students that called her as she ran till she reached the clinic. Thankfully the school doctor was out as she let herself inside laying down on one of the beds closing the curtain on the process.

"Damn." She muttered. Closing her eyes in hope to calm her nerves, when suddenly her phone started ringing.

'Utakata?'She thought as she looked at the caller ID

"Ciao Utakata~" She answered in a fake happy tone

"Good day Milady..." he greeted

"So why did you call?" She asked pinching the bridge of her nose hoping and praying that it won't be about a meeting.

Please please please please please please please please please please please

"Sorry to disturb you milady, but you have a meeting---"Damn "---with the board council"

"*sigh* what time?" She asked not really in the mood to go...She wants to complain but thought otherwise, as she is the heiress of Namikaze clan.

"An hour from now milady"

"Okay pick me up.bye." She resigned to her fate as she ended the call. And stood up from the bed to look for her homeroom teacher. She ventured to the teachers' lounge, but didn't see Kakashi. She sighed and was about to leave when the door to the lounge opened and In came a man black hair (brown in the anime) that he keeps in a ponytail, dark eyes and a scar that runs across the bridge of his nose.

"Hello Sensei..."

"Umino Iruka..." He said introducing himself and smiled politely...Naruko put on a happy face (fake).

"I am Namikaze Naruko, Iruka-sensei....Nice to meet you...." She said nodding her head. Iruka smiled again and went to his table and sat down.

"So... can I help you Namikaze-san?" He asked politely

"Naruko is fine sensei and have you seen Kakashi-sensei?" She asked

"No I have not Naruko...do you need anything from him? Are you sick? Injured? Is someone bullying you? Do you need a shoulder to cry on? Or someone to listen to you? Or do you---"Naruko cut off Iruka as he was getting frantic by the passing second his mother-hen side activating and was asking barrage of questions.

"Sensei!! I'm fine really!!..." Naruko said chuckling a bit 'he's a very kind sensei...' she thought... (Shizuka: Wish we have a kind sensei.....*sigh* at least someone like Iruka...why is the world so cruel...)