Part 12-A breakfast Bar

Lily POV:

"Josie wake up!" I nudge Josie and she falls off the side of the bed.                                                               

 "What's the time?" She grumbles whilst pulling herself back onto the bed.                                                     

"Half seven and the car is coming to pick us up at half eleven." I reply. There's no answer so I nudge her again and there we have it. She's asleep again. "JOSIE GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THE BED RIGHT NOW!" I scream down her ear. She awakes abrubtly and her instant reflex is to slap me around the face. I cradle my cheek as I start to get out of bed. "Josie I won't tell you again." I scold as I see her eyes starting to droop again.                                                                                                                                     

"I'm up." She groans whilst standing up and putting her hands in there as if to surrender.

I'm really looking forward to this wedding. No,honestly I mean really looking forward to this wedding. I stand in the shower and think about the scenarios that could occur today. I carefully rinse the shampoo out of my hair until I realise. I quickly turn the shower off and wrap the towel around my body.

"I HAVE NO SHOES!" I run out into my bedroom and see Noah sitting on my bed. I stare at him in awe.     

"I was wondering when you would notice." He sniggers and I see him eying my things and my chest in the towel. It makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.                                                                                                   

"My eyes are up here, and notice what?" I query whilst glancing at the clock to see its still only 7:45.        

"Sorry." He apologises. "And about your shoes so I got you a pair, I will go get them and you go finish up in the shower." He gives me a small smile and walks out of my room.

After I finish in the shower I step into my bedroom to see the most beautiful pair of shoes I think I've ever laid my eyes on. I walk up to the shoes and notice they match my dress perfectly. Surely he can't have picked these up? Does Noah have a girly fashion sense? I snigger at my thoughts and place the shoes back down onto my bed. I slip into some jogging bottoms and a vest top and keep the towel on my hair. It's then I realise there's a note on the door.

Note:

I hope you like the shoes, let's not mention this though,okay? Noah x

I laugh at the fact he was clearly embarrassed that he brought me a pair of shoes. I enter the living room to see Cass having her hair done. She looked beautiful, she really did. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to see if the other were in the kitchen.

In there Josie,Lilah,Joe and Noah were all sat up the breakfast bar eating bacon sandwiches. Joe pushes a plate towards me which contains a bacon sandwich. But I decline and let him know that he can have it.

"What are you going to eat then?" Josie asks concerned. I pull a breakfast bar out of the cupboard and look at the calories. 49 calories. I will have it. "You can't just have that Lils." She says with worried flashing across her face.

"Im fine Josie, I'm just not hungry." Even though I'm pretty sure she can tell that I'm lying. I don't want a big breakfast because well... I don't need to say. It doesn't even matter. They all eye my breakfast bar suspiciously as I take a seat. "Look its only a cereal bar it won't do no harm so you can all shut up and get on with eating your bacon sandwiches." I snap.