Part 5-

"So Lily, how come you came to school with Noah?" Sophie says raising an eyebrow at me. "Please don't tell me you were his latest catch." She says sternly.

"No,no,no! I'm a virgin, I promise. Well actually my mum and his dad are marrying. We are living together now."

"I give it two months." April says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"She means before you start to fall for him." Sophie cuts in.

"Woah, me fall for Noah? I can't really bare him. All we do is wind each other up."

"We will see about that in about a month's time." She sneers at me. "What lesson do you have?" She says taking my schedule out of my hands.

"Erm, Chemisty I think." She nods and smiles.

"Me and April have the same,come on." She says dragging me to a classroom. I walk in and all eyes are on us. Heads turn around to see what all the fuss is about and they all lay eyes on me. I start to shift on the spot feeling slightly uncomfortable with how the boys are looking at me like I'm a piece of meat.

A boy comes up to me and he must be about 6 foot 5, compared to my small 5 foot 3 he towers over me. He's oggling my chest so I instantly wrap my arms around myself.

"Who do we have here?" He asks me grinning.

"This is Lily." An arm wraps around my shoulder and I look up to see Toby with his arm around my neck. I give him a grateful smile and he smirks back at me. As I look at him i take in every detail of him as he stares back. He has messy brown hair that falls just over his left eye. He has green eyes which you could get lost in for hours. His lips are fairly little. But they definitely look soft and kissable. His polo shirt hugs his figure perfectly and it shows every single part of his set of beautiful abs. His chinos cling to his legs nicely and the Adidas Gazelles just finish off the look. He obviously has realised I was checking him out because his smirk gets even bigger. I think I have developed a crush on Toby. Awh Toby. Lovely Toby. Toby walks back to his seat and my eyes follow him until he is sat down again where he starts converstaion with Jack.

"Omg, I think he might like you Lils." Sophie says giving me a hopeful smile.

" Of course he does,did you see the way he looked at her? It was pure adoration. He totally likes you and by the smile that is landed on your face I think you'd like a bit of Toby too." April says wiggling her eyebrows. I go to respond to their comments but the teacher walks in. I awkardly walk over to his desk as Sophie and April take their seats.

"You must be Lily-Ann." He says grumpily. He points to the seat on the back row which has a seat next to it which isn't occupied. Okay,so I'm sat alone. Some way to make friends. I sit on my seat and take out my planner and my textbook. I pull a pen out of my pencil case and take notes on what the teacher, who I found out is called Mr Gardens, is saying. I've said before that I'm an a* student but I kind of get the impression that the work at this college is way harder than what I had to do at my previous college.

I start doodling on my notebook flowers and my name. That is until I hear "Oh Noah,you did actually decide to turn up today then." My head instantly snaps up to the direction of the door and I see Noah standing there with his Nike bag slung over his head and his hands in his pockets. I hear most of the girls 'ahhhh'ing over him and I can't help but laugh and I hear Sophie and April doing the same as me. "Take your usual seat please Noah." That's when I realise the only seat that isn't taken is the one next to me. These lessons could be interesting. I'm sorry but all we do is wind each other up. We might even ending up hating each other more than we already do.