Part 6- Little Noah?

Noah's POV:

I don't know why I feel the urge to lay with her, I just do,okay? With Toby out of the room she seems lonely and I think she's scared of the film, yeah that's what it is. So,the fact we are almost related I need to care for her,right?

Im Noah, I don't care for anyone but myself. I'm the legendary player, the jerk, the man-whore. So why is this girl making me feel like this? I bed girls and drop them. I never care for them, it's just not what I was made to do. I have a repuatation to keep up here, Lily can not be the downfall of it.

I lay next to her and I feel her worm herself into my arms so she is comfortable. Then I do something I never thought I would. My lips gently come into contact with her head. I think I left her stunned too as I know this is too out of character but for all I know she probably thought it was Toby.

Lily's POV:

I stare around the room still in a daze that Noah was the one who came to lay with me last night. I mean he kissed my head? He cares... he must do. I don't want to care for this boy. I know I will just get hurt but the mystery is just luring me in.

I glance at the clock on the wall to see the time is 9:35. I slowly slip my way out of Noah's arms and head to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I get out two packets of bacon out of the fridge, 3 packs of sausages, the eggs and the beans out of the cupboard. I suppose that I better make breakfast for all my new friends.

I'm frying the eggs when I am startled by the footsteps that enter the kitchen. I don't turn around as I dont want to let the eggs burn. I feel somebody's presence beside me so I turn my head to the left to find a tired looking Noah. How does he manage to look that good in the mornings? I mean honestly, I do not think he is human.

I need to ask him about him kissing me on the head last night. To him though,it could have been a simple gesture. To me, well I don't even know how to explain it.
"I had a strange dream last night." I say keeping my eyes on the eggs.
"Did you?what happened?"
"Well all I remember was somebody making a cute small gesture, I think it may have been Toby." Oh well done Lily. Why would I even say that? Toby? Me and him both know forewell that Toby had nothing to do with the sparks that flew through me last night.I turn to him waiting for a response but one doesn't come. Okay,so he obviously doesn't want to talk about it. I get it. He's probably now pissed off.
"What should we all do today? None of us have any lessons." He breaks the awkward silence."Let's go to the beach." He says excitedly. "Okay, let's go wake them lot up so we can all eat and then we can get ready to go." I place the eggs onto plates and we turn on our heels towards the living room. They're all still asleep. I take out my phone and take a quick picture of Jack who is dribbling all down his shirt, I see Noah do the same and we both try and control our laughing. "Wakey wakey!" Noah shouts at Jack whilst shaking him to wake up. His eyes shoot open and Noah is standing right over him. "God Noah, move!" Jack shouts pushing Noah away from him. Jack gets up from the couch and being the energetic person he is decides to wake everybody else up. He takes the time to jump on each and every one of them. It earnt him a few slaps but he still carried on chuckling.
"We are going to the beach today." Noah says. Everybody instantly cheers and I usher them all into the kitchen to eat. I see the boys eyes go wide at the sights in front of them. The girls who I must say know how to eat dig into the breakfast just as much as the boys. We all fill our plates right to the top. After half an hour of finishing off all of the food. Me and Noah excuse ourselves to go and get ready for the beach. "You're getting ready together ey?" Jack smirks at Noah. Noah grunts at him.
"You know I didn't mean it like that dude." Noah says punching Jack in the arm. Jack pretends not to be affected but we can all see the tears that are building up in his eyes.