Part 11-Shopping

"Geez, nice hit Josie." Joe high fived Josie with the hand that wasn't pouring with blood.                             "Nice hit? Are you kidding me? That's your sister she just punched." Noah growled at Joe. He had now also covered himself with a towel to cover his manhood. He was still crouched at the side with Lilah. He heard what she said. They all did. Yet he went straight to her. Why is this upsetting me? He means nothing to me absolutely nothing to me. I could feel the throbbing pain in the back of my throat. I didn't even think Lilah could stoop low enough to mention my brother.                                                                  

"You heard what she said Noah." Joe said sternly. He shook his head dissaprovingly at Joe and took Lilah inside. I couldn't help but notice the smirk she game me when Noah wasn't looking.

***********

We all head inside and go to the living room which happens to be where Noah and Lilah are now sitting cuddling however they are now fully clothed thank god. Lilah had now sorted her nose out so it looked almost as good as new and Josie had bandaged up her hand.

"Hi kids I'm home!" Cass shrieked excitedly as she came into the living room. You see Cass is honestly such a lovely lady and treats me with so much respect when I come to visit. I don't really understand how she got stuck with Lilah as a daughter. he walks up to me and embraces me into a hug. "It's so nice to see you again Lily, it's been far too long." I smile back at her and she glances over at Noah. "Oh and you must be Noah. She endulges Noah into a hug too. It takes him a while to respond but in the end he finally does. You see, I know this might sound bad, but personally I don't think Cass really likes Lilah, I mean come on,who does? But she's definitely more Joe, as would I be. Lilah is a spoiled,bitchy brat. From what I know Steve and Lilah have the better relationship.

"It's so lovely to meet you Noah. I hear your mother is getting married Lily." Cass says excitedly. My mum and Cass are actually great friends believe it or not. And ever since Steve and mum have split up they've been friends. I suppose they were just never meant to be.                                                     "Yeah,she's really happy. She said that you all need to come!" I reply smiling.                                        "You know we wouldn't miss it for the world." She says cheerily.                                                              "So yours isn't far off now." I nudge Cass' side. She giggles like a little school girl.                                  "I'm honestly so excited Lils."She gives me another hug. "I don't suppose Lilah told you but." She shootes a glare at Lilah and turns back to me. "You see our bridesmaids are you,Lilah and Josie." Josie let out a loving cry and I saw the tears in her eyes. "I mean Josie has such a good relationship with Steve and me and we also wanted you to have someone as I know you and Lilah aren't on good terms." Lilah gurnts at her mother's snide remark but turns back to the telly. "This is the exciting part you get to choose your own dress." She squeals and starts to wave her hands around frantically. "It's got to be extraodinary for the wedding but you can choose for yourself and as you know the wedding is tomorrow. So you need to get on it now. Or early tomorrow morning."                                                 "Isn't it too late to go tonight?" I ask stupidly.                                                                                            "No,no Darling, it's only 8pm and all shops are shutting at midnight for the next two months." I get up from the sofa and look at the faces.  

"So who's coming with me?" I stare at their gawmless faces.                                                                  "I would Lils, but I think I need some rest." Josie says sympathetically. I give her a nod and she makes her way up the staircase.                                                                                                               "No way in hell." Lilah glares and storms upstairs.                                                                                    "I will." Noah says standing up from the couch. His answer shocks me but I don't argue.                        "I'll come too, I'm gonna grab something to eat anyway." Joe says casually.                                           "We didn't have dinner that long ago." I laugh.                                                                                         "Got a quick metabollism haven't I?" He smirks at me playfully.