Part 7-hes bad news

Noah's POV:

My whole body filled with anger when he called me little Noah. I mean who the hell does he think he is? Oh yeah...my brother.

"Look,Lily, come with me and I'll explain.

"She doesn't want to go with you? And I think the real question is how do you two know each?" Justin asked. I'm sorry,but how is that any of his business?

"Erm we're.." I cut Lily off mid sentence causing her to shoot me a confused look.

"She's my girlfriend." I say pulling her closer to my body. "Just go with it." I whisper into her ear so only she can hear.

"Oh really? Then why did she want to date me?" He smirks. I feel my whole body tense up and I don't know why. It seems like jealousy?

"We have to go." I say taking hold of Lily's hand and pulling her away. She gives him a little wave before we turn around.

"See ya later bro." Justin calls back to me. I ignore his comment and hope that Lily didn't hear it. But when I look down at her I see her orbs staring into mine.

"He's your brother?" She asks me quietly.

"Yes,but please don't get involved with him Lily,he's bad news." She steps away from me look hurt and angry. I don't know what I've done wrong though?

"You can't just tell me what to do Noah." She says trying to stay calm.

"I was just trying to warn you off. Only because I care about you Lily." I see a small smile rise onto her lips as she puts her arms around my body and rests her head on my chest. I feel a tingle go through my body but I try and forget about it.

As we walk to meet the others my eyes lay on two boys having a fight. I quickly stand on my tip toes to see what's going on. That's when I realise that it's jack and cole. Cole who happens to be my other dodgy brother.

I run over there with Lily hot on my tail. Damn she can run. I pull the pair apart and grunt at cole.

"Hey bruv." He says.

"You're not my bruv." I say through gritted teeth.

"You've got another brother?" Lily says whilst panting slightly.

"Who do we have here?" Cole says trying to get to Lily.

Lily's POV:

"You've got another brother?" I ask Noah whilst trying to catch my breath. I look the boy up and down to find that he is quite attractive. He does look like justin actually. His brown hair is hanging messily over his eyes and his abs are attached to the top he is wearing. Although it's his eyes that lure me in. His hazel eyes stare into mine and he actually seems like an alright guy.

"Who do we have here?" He says seductively. I shudder slightly. His voice sends a shiver to run down my spine and not a good one either. I feel Noah push me behind him and a growl release his lips. I presume he doesn't get along with this brother either.

"This is Cole." I could almost feel Noah gritting his teeth. "You need to keep your dog under control." Cole says snidely whilst smirking at Jack. "You really wanna go there again Cole? Seriously, go away you're clearly not wanted here." Jack says whilst shoving Cole backwards. That's when shit goes down and they start fighting again. I nudge Noah to do something, and he quickly steps in and pushes their bodies apart. "Let's all go back to ours guys." Noah says and everyone follows behind him as we walk back to the cars. As I'm the last to walk away I feel a breath on my neck. I turn around to come face to face with cole. "He's a waste of space. You'll want me some day babe." I could smell the weed coming off him and I really wanted to gag but I do not know what this boy is capable of at all. I shrug my shoulders and catch up with the others.