Part 8-date

Noah's really starting to test my patience. Poke.poke.poke. One more time I swear to go....POKE!

"NOAH I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU POKE ME ONE MORE TIME IM GOING TO PUNCH YOU!" I shout.probably louder than I should have. People turned in their seats to look at me. I can feel the blush coming to my cheeks. I turn back to face Noah when I see his eyes trace upwards. I turn back around and follow his gaze. An air hostess is squatting right next to me.

"Please mam keep it down."

"Sorry,I will be quiet." She nods and walks away.

"I'd tap that." Noah sneered I put my fingers in my throat and pretended to gag. "Are we jealous Lily?"he sniggers.

"Noah,You're my soon to be stepbrother I don't want to know who you'd 'tap'." I say using air brackets around the word tap.

I glance back at the time on my iPad to see it's almost time to land. I start to put my shoes back on my feet and I nudge Noah. I nudge him again. No reply.and again,no reply. I lift my head up to see Noah snoring his head off. How can one person fall asleep that quickly? This is my chance to get another point. I take out the marker for my bag and start to tilt Noah's head a little. He stirs but stays asleep. I trace the cat whiskers onto his face and try to contain my giggles.

Just as I put the pen away, the speakers blare around the aeroplane. "Please could everyone buckle their seat belts as we prepare for landing." Noah awakes with a start and I try to hide my laughter as I see my masterpiece. Not bad even if I do say so myself.

"What are you laughing about?" He snaps. Clearly,not a happy waker.

"Nothing,you just look ugly when you sleep." I smirk.

"Babe,we both know I never look ugly." He replies arrogantly.

"Don't call me babe,it's cringey." I reply.

"How about baby?"

"Don't go there Noah." I say as the plane lands. I feel the blush on my cheeks and I race to get off the plane. I'm the first to rush down the steps. With Noah following closely behind.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" He asks as he picks up his luggage. I grab mine once I see my suitcase coming round.

"I can't wait to see Lilah." I say sarcastically.

"So how old is this joe?" He asks as I start to lead him out of the airport.

"He's 18." I say giving him a blank answer.

"How olds Lilah?" He asks giving me a wink.

"She's my age." I reply as I jump into the taxi. He slides in next to me.

"Is she hot?"

"She's fake and a bitch,so your type." I tell the driver the address and we start to drive.

"You're a bitch you know that?" I thought about his comment. I had started to get moody. But only since he started checking out the air hostess. I can't be jealous though.

"Yeah,yeah bitch is my middle name."

For the rest of the drive it's silent. For a half an hour drive it's not particularly comfortable to sit in silence apart from the driver singing along to some country western song on the radio.

As the taxi driver pulls up I breathe a sigh of relief. "That will be 30pounds please." I raise my eyebrows at the amount but reach for my purse anyway. As I look up I see Noah handing him the money.

"You didn't need to do that." I respond.

"Whatever." He grunts and steps out of the car. Marvellous. I've put him in a bad mood too. Well done Lily.