Chapter 7: Until You're Mine

Demi's POV

   I have no idea what to do. The police told me to stay calm and not worry about a thing since they are on the case and apparently knew what they are doing. A missing persons report has already been filed and people are being notified and told to look out for Jasmine. Still, I can't believe how stupid I was. Seriously, I turn my back on my daughter in the middle of New York City; how dumb is that?! I'm so scared for her; what she doesn't know is that James has been living here, in New York City, since his release from jail in 2026, two years ago. Who knows, maybe he could of taken her, bad idea Demi, take it back, that's just you imagining the worst that could happen, she's probably fine, hopefully...

Will's POV

   I told my buddy, James, that we were only taking the girl so he could meet her and get revenge on Demi, but I have other plans for her as well. Without this girl, my plan will fail, and I'll be sent to prison for sure, she's the last hope, and without it, I'll probably be arrested again...

James' POV

   The girl is in the back of the truck. I'd never even imagined meeting her, of course I'd wanted to, but...wow. Of course meeting her isn't the only reason why I wanted to take her, she's the full jackpot. Underage, so she can't get arrested, but old enough so she knows how to listen. I have the ultimate plan, sort of like a get rich quick scheme, and she's my secret weapon...

Jasmine's POV

   All I want right now is my mom. I miss her more than anything in the world. She's the only one who knows my deepest darkest secrets and loves me endlessly for reasons other than stardom. I'm so scared of what James and whatever his name is will do to me. At first he sounded almost sincere, but now I'm not sure, besides I can tell when someone is acting and I'm sure they're just using me. This was not what I had in mind when we left for New York...

James' POV

   We blindfold the girl again and throw her into the back of the car. We don't want her knowing where she is, no way can she find her way back home. That would ruin my plan. 

   I drive since Will is the worst driver ever who always gets pulled over even when he isn't drunk, and the girl doesn't make a sound from the backseat. I know her name is Jasmine, but I don't like it and definitely don't want to call her that.

   Then, we make it... home sweet home...