Chapter 1: This is Me

Who am I? Well, the whole world knows who I am. I am the daughter of Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama. A celebrity couple who broke news in 2011 because of their age differences.  Although they were shipped by many, another bunch of people hated them together. And trust me, when you're famous, everyone has a comment about you and your personal life. In 2016, this infamous couple broke up, Wilmer leaving my mom pregnant with me. She kept it a secret. No one but her management knew that she was pregnant, until she was caught leaving the hospital with her mom and a baby, that is. So, her secret was gone and the world had another boatload of opinions about her and now her newborn baby, me, Jasmine Kaylie Lovato.

   Wilmer never came by and visited as I grew up. All I could do was watch interviews of him online talking about how much he loved my mom when in reality, he left her because she was pregnant. Obviously, he didn't want me. Mom never really talked about about him, every once in a while I'd beg, but not much is ever brought up, other than the fact that he's gone and my dad, yeah right, some dad.

----------

Hey guys! Reading this back I realize that it's short and a little cheesy, but that's okay, right? It's just the introduction.

-IAmALovatic4Life