RiDeR 4 : Th3 Fînãł

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

August pov

"Silent night, holy night

All is calm and all is bright

Round yon virgin mother and child

Holy infant so tender and mild

Sleep in heavenly peace

Silent night, holy night

Shepherds quake at the sight

Glories stream from Heaven afar

Heavenly hosts sing halleluia

Christ the savior is born

Christ our savior is born

I sung to gabbi as I sat in the rocking chair and was putting her to sleep. Her little eyes stared at me. I smiled and kissed her little hands. "daddy loves you" I said softly and she drifted to sleep. I stood up and place her in her crib. nicki came in the nuersey with gabbi clothes she just folded. Nicki start putting the clothes in the dresser. I walked behind her and wrap my arms around her. she leaned back onto my chest smiling. "you ready to go to bed?" she asked. I kissed her lips. "yessss oo the kids tired me out" I whined. "aw hush! when you on gone who you think do it all?" She asked. I played dumb. "umm Asia?" I asked. "boy Asia got carter!" we both laughed. I went over to check on gabbi. "man she's beautiful" I thought out loud. dont get me wrong I love Cali but it ain't non like looking at your own blood. "yea I know, it's crazy all that stuff we been through and here we are today" nicki said. "yeap! and still madly in love with you like when we first met" I said and she smiled. me and nicki walked out and cracked the door. I went in nick room and he was knocked out. Lil man about to turn 3. him and gabbi look so much alike that it's crazy.

I check on Cali and my baby was sleep too. she was holding on to the bear I got her. she long curly hair laid across her face.

I went to our bed room and nicki was laying in the bed. I crawled in next to her. "you so beautiful" I said smiling. she start blushing. "Thank you baby" she said softly. I held her close. "life can't get no better than now"

(Cali on the side)

💛💚❤️ love the life you live, live the life you love !! - Bob Marley💛❤️💚