The Man

Brandon awakened alone in the girls' bed and to the scent of food. He stretched and went to go piss and brush his teeth before he entered the front and found Samiya on the sofa watching a Bollywood film. He entered the kitchen where Amber was making pancakes, sausage, eggs, and skillet potatoes.

"Good morning," he greeted, kissing her neck.

"Good morning." She tilted her head up to kiss his lips. "I wouldn't bother Sammi if I was you," she warned. "She watching that movie and she is all in."

"Looks all in to me," he agreed, kissing her again.

"Breakfast is ready. Go get cleaned up."

Brandon went to the bathroom and Amber headed towards the front, taking the remote from Samiya and moving just before she could get her hand popped. She knew how to handle her wife and her movies by now and she was too quick for the pops now. "Come eat," she ordered, pausing the movie.

Samiya growled, but she got up and Amber tossed the remote onto the sofa, leading her wife to the kitchen. "Go wash your hands, Sammi," she ordered.

Samiya was entering the bathroom just as Brandon was drying his hands. "Good morning, sunshine," she greeted with a grin.

"Good morning." He leaned down to kiss her.

She went and washed her hands and Brandon went to wait with Amber at the table. When Samiya joined them, Amber prayed over the food.

After the meal, Brandon got up, confusing the women and causing Amber to pout. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to visit with my mother. Is that okay, if I see her sometimes?"

"Do you promise to come back?" Samiya asked.

"Absolutely not. Never again. I'm never coming back," he teased the girls.

Sammi rolled her eyes, but Amber laughed, deciding to let him go and not hold him hostage. "We'll have to see you later then," she decided, standing to hug him.

Brandon wrapped his arms around Amber, inhaling her strawberry scented body wash before he leaned down to kiss her. "Behave. But if you can't manage that, don't tell me about it," he told her, kissing her again.

"Don't worry. I'll obey the law," she told him with a wide grin, stepping aside to let her wife say goodbye.

Samiya threw her arms around Brandon, squeezing him with a strength he hadn't expected.

"Please come back tonight. If you don't, I will completely allow Amber to talk me into showing up at your place."

"Don't threaten me with a good time," he teased her, stroking her hair back. "And calm your pretty little mind. I'll be back when I get off work."

"Okay."

"In the meantime, you have all those pretty women on your screen," he teased, and she giggled. "I'll see you later." He leaned down and kissed her and she held him there for a moment, not letting him go until she was good and ready.

Amber watched the two a moment before she began to clear the table. She did adore seeing the two of them that way, though. She liked that they were getting closer because that meant things were working out just perfectly. They couldn't be a strong trio unless they were strong as three different couples as well. And although Samiya was her wife, she was at a point now where it would be hard to cut Brandon loose just because her wife said so; them getting close like that was beautiful.

"Call us," Amber called as Brandon started for the door.

"I'll call," he promised, closing the door behind himself.