Work it Out

Brandon woke up before both of his girlfriends and slid out of the bed to use the bathroom. Amber awakened as he was washing his hands and she entered the bathroom, saying nothing as she used the toilet and nothing still as she went and washed her hands.

"So do you want to wait for Samiya to wake up before we continue our discussion?"

"Yes," she said briskly, starting to brush her teeth.

Brandon said nothing else to her as they handled their hygiene. Amber headed to the front room, but Brandon climbed back into bed beside Samiya and wrapped his arms around her. She stirred and turned her body towards him, sleeping until she smelled breakfast. "Good morning," she greeted groggily, sliding out of the bed.

"Good morning."

"Have you talked to Amber yet?" she asked, her tone registering hope.

"We're waiting for you, Sammi."

She frowned and he guessed she didn't think she needed to be involved. He, though, felt she did, and Amber obviosuly felt she needed to be included.

"Okay," she said softly and went into the bathroom.

Brandon got out of bed and went to the kitchen, deciding to help Amber by setting the table. "I can do it." 

"Amber," he said forcefully. "I'm not your enemy. Let me set the table. I know you're mad at me, but you don't have to be spiteful too, baby."

She grimaced at him and allowed him to continue the task. When Samiya came out of the room, Amber greeted her with a good morning but made no moves to hug or kiss her wife.

"Let's have breakfast," she siggested, sitting at the table.

The three of them sat down and the silence was tense and especially awkward for Samiya who would rather be anywhere but in this room. She knew, though, that she would have to start things off because Amber certainly wasn't going to and Amber's hostility made Brandon feel like she was going to bite his head clean off.

Samiya picked up her glass and had a drink of orange juice before she looked between her two lovers. "Things didn't end very well last night," she started and Amber rolled her eyes. "Amber, you can't raise your voice just because someone doesn't agree with you."

"No, you can't. I can do whatever I want to do. I'm a grown ass woman."

Samiya sighed. She really hated this about Amber, how she got so stubborn and refused to hear anyone else's side.

"Amber, are you angry enough to let Brandon leave you?"

"Me? Us."

"Are you angry enough?" Samiya questioned again.

"No," Amber muttered.

Brandon and Amber both that was good at least. It was progress. If Amber didn't want Brandon to leave, she would calm down and work this out like an adult.

"Can you listen to his side? He does have one, Amber."

Amber huffed out a breath and gestured for Brandon to speak. Even if she disagreed, she was going to listen this time before she said what she had to say.

"I'm not asking you to stop loving your wife, to not touch her, to not be affectionate with her. I told you what made me uncomfortable. You told me you didn't want me to do something for you and your jealousy and so I didn't provoke you, but you think it's fair to provoke me?"

"Brandon, I was kidding about the uniform and you know it. How many single bitches see you all day, every day? When you brought Reyes over and asked me to wear more clothes, I did so, yes?" she asked, almost gritting her teeth.