Lover Boy

Brandon woke up with Samiya laying against his chest and the scent of breakfast wafting into his room.

Too tired to get up, he just lied there a second, staring up at the ceiling. When he did move, he awakened Samiya, and she sat up, stretching, yawning, and moving her hair out of her eyes. She smiled at Brandon, leaning over to greet him with a kiss.

He was almost surprised by the force of it when Samiya held his face, allowing him a deeper kiss.

She moaned a little before he pulled away. "Good morning, Samiya," he greeted. "Good morning."

"Good morning."

She held the cover over herself as if still protecting her modesty, and Brandon didn't bother her about it, getting out of the bed and going to the bathroom. "I'll go pick you and Amber up some toothbrushes," he called into the room where Samiya was still sitting on the bed with the cover over her body when Amber came into the room in completely fresh clothes.

Samiya looked at her wife strangely as she passed her a small duffel bag. "I went home," she explained.

"In what?"

"In my clothes. And then I took a shower. Get cleaned up. I made breakfast."

Brandon came out of the bathroom and gave Amber a puzzled look. She smiled, standing on her tippy toes. "Good morning, chulo," she greeted, pulling his face down for a kiss.

"Good morning."

"Breakfast is ready. I mean, you don't have a real table. I'll just bring it in here. —– Go get cleaned up please, linda," she told her wife.

Samiya got up and went to the bathroom, and Brandon got on changing his sheets.

Amber was in the kitchen, making plates when Brandon came up behind her, sliding his arms around her waist. "I sincerely hope Samiya was bullshitting last night. But if she wasn't, I very sincerely hope you recall trying to take me on another date. Because then I really will be mad at you," he told her, kissing her neck, causing her to shiver.

"She was fucking around," Amber promised. "I didn't even plan it yesterday. It was a spur of the moment thing."

"Good. Then we have an understanding. Breakfast smells good."

She turned towards him, looking up at him, her hand resting on his torso. "If you behave, you can have this every morning. I mean, when I'm not working."

"Sounds like a plan to me," he told her, leaning down to kiss her.

He helped her carry breakfast to bed, hearing Samiya still in the shower. They waited for her to come out, setting the food on the dresser. Amber climbed into Brandon's lap, wrapping her legs around him.

"You're lucky I let you do that to my wife."

He just chuckled, gripping her ass and kissing her lips. "You are a brat," he told her.

She laughed. She couldn't deny being a brat. She was the youngest girl growing up and she was pampered to the best of her father's abilities.

"She's got some good stuff, yeah?"

"She does," he agreed.

Brandon knew Amber meant the statement genuinely and wasn't trying to compete with her wife. Nor was she trying to trap him.

"She tastes good too."

"Yeah. She does."

"Oh, that didn't need a consign. That was a definitive statement. You lucky I let you lick that sweet stuff. I usually don't share my sweets."