Ladies Love

20 comments please

Amber awakened to Brandon kissing her shoulder and her neck, and she moaned, slipping her fingers through his, resting her arm on his. "Good morning, novio," she greeted, her voice tired.

"Good morning, baby," he kissed her cheek, and she turned to let him kiss her lips. She smiled against his lips, moving her hand to hold his face.

"Sleep well?" she asked.

"I did," he told her, pecking her lips.

"Mm. You put me to sleep real good. You should be hungry."

"You should've opened the restaurant," he joked, kissing her neck. "Let's go shower, and then we can discuss my hunger."

"But I just wanna lay here," she whined, tucking her head into the cover.

"It's ten in the morning. It's time to get up, Amber," he told her, pulling the cover from over her head, kissing her.

"What do I get in exchange for waking up?" she wondered, slipping her hand under the cover, taking his morning wood in her hand with a grin.

"You can have as much of that as you want. In the shower."

"If you insist," she sighed, letting him pull her up.

The two headed into the bathroom, and he put her into his shower that was a lot smaller than her own. But they could work with it.

Brandon leaned down to kiss her, holding her face. "Turn around, baby," he whispered, tapping her hip.

She did as she was told, arching her back. She bit her lip in anticipation, looking back at Brandon as he caressed her skin before he slid into her. "Oooh, Brandon," she moaned, holding onto the wall, grinding her hips, working with him as he slid a hand around, rubbing her clit.

After they were finished, he washed up and left her in the shower to handle herself while he pulled on boxers, a white tee, and basketball shorts and socks. He smelled food as he headed back into the bathroom. "I must be really hungry," he told Amber.

"Why is that?" she asked, lathering her face.

"I already smell breakfast."

She laughed, stepping under the water and rinsing her face before she washed her body one more time and got out, wrapping a towel around herself, picking up her toothbrush. "I smell it too," she told him, frowning.

She put the toothbrush back and went to investigate, finding her wife had cooked, made plates, and washed the dishes from last night. Samiya smiled when she saw Amber, moving to greet her, kissing her before she saw the look on Amber's face.

"Don't look so excited to see me."

Brandon came out of the room and backed up a little in his surprise. He thought he was just imagining shit when he smelled the food, never thinking for a moment that it had actually been cooked. Truth be told, he was looking forward to letting Amber make breakfast.

Samiya smiled and released Amber to go and hug him. "Hey." She looked up at him, and he leaned down to kiss her.

"How you get in?" Brandon asked, curious because he knew damn well she had no code or key.

"Your guard let me in and your door was unlocked."

"Seriously, do you ever lock that thing?" Amber asked, looking at Brandon with a mug on her face.

"I already told you, anyone who wants to get in here bad enough is not going to be stopped by that lock."

"Do you not lock it when you leave?" Samiya wondered, sure Brandon had locked his door when he took her and Amber home after the clinic.