Favorite Girl

Amber had absolutely nothing to do for the day and was elated at the fact that she could spend the whole day with her wife.

She watched Samiya sleeping with her hair covering her face and spread all over the pillow. Stroking it away, she just admired the pretty woman beside her, wondering how they'd managed to make it this far.

Samiya originally didn't want to go out with Amber. They had become good friends, and she was worried that their friendship would go down the tubes if they started dating. But Amber pursued it and pursued it and pursued it. She refused to give up because she was in love with this woman. And all she needed was a chance.

Amber was glad every day that Samiya relented and allowed her to take her on a date. She had the best thing in the world. She had a wife who loved her and trusted her and would do anything to keep her happy. She had what people spent lifetimes searching for.

Samiya awakened and smiled a little when she saw her wife. "Shouldn't you be in a meeting somewhere biting people's heads off?" she asked groggily.

"Not today, mi amor," she told her, leaning over to kiss her. "I'm right where I'm supposed to be."

Samiya moaned softly, slowly sitting up. "You're going to be home all today?"

"That's the plan."

Giddy, Samiya practically tackled her wife to the bed, kissing her. Amber held her around the waist, returning the kiss. "Go shower," she ordered, tapping her ass.

"Join me."

"I already showered. Go on," she encouraged.

Samiya pouted, but Amber just laughed. "Please go take your shower, baby," she said softly, kissing her again.

Samiya pushed herself up off the bed and went into the bathroom. "I still wish you would come, Berri," she called, trying to get her wife to join in.

Amber watched her wife going into the bathroom, shaking her head as she made her way towards the kitchen.

It wasn't often that Amber was doing the cooking. Samiya usually wanted to make breakfast for her, but Amber always told her not to bother over it, she'd have breakfast in the office.

Amber made French toast and sausage links for her wife, cutting up fresh strawberries for her and getting out a can of Reddi Whip.

Sammi came into the kitchen in a short gown, sighing as she smelled the food. "Why didn't you let me cook?" she asked, putting her arms around Amber, kissing her and pushing her towards the counter.

"I wanted to cook for you today. You like my cooking, don't you, chula?"

"I love your cooking. But you already do so much for me, you should let me cater to you."

Amber chuckled, her fingers lightly trailing Samiya's arm, moving to take her hand and kiss her knuckles softly. "I wanted to cook for you."

She led her wife to the small kitchen table and picked up a fork to feed her. Sammi smiled, wrapping her lips around the fork, eyes following her wife as she bit the food off.

"How many days do you have off?" she asked, taking Amber's hand in her own.

"Never you mind, Samiya. Just know that I'm going to be here today."

"See, you're being sneaky."

Amber grinned wide and had a forkful of the French toast, offering another bite to her wife, watching her suspiciously. "Why do you insist on doing this?"

"Doing what?" Amber asked innocently, having a drink of juice.

Sammi shook her head at her wife, just helping her polish off the meal. When she got up, Amber pushed her back into the seat. "Do not enter my kitchen," she told her, leaning down and pecking her lips.