Permission Granted

Brandon woke up alone in the women's bed once more, finding that the room was empty and the house smelled like breakfast. Inhaling deeply, he sat up, stretching, finding that Samiya was in the bathroom.

"Good morning, Brandon," she greeted, sparing him a glance before she went back to what she was doing.

"Good morning."

"Amber has your toothbrush here," she told him, motioning to Amber's sink. "And she washed your clothes, in case you want to shower."

"I'll be sure to thank her," he said, sliding out of the bed and bumping into Amber, who was smiling.

"You're welcome," she told him, sliding her arms up and around him. "Do you have to go to work today?"

"Not today or any of the next six days. I'm off."

"Good. Go take a shower. Give me your boxers so I can wash them."

Brandon did as he was told, and Amber left the room with his boxers, getting into the shower while Samiya gave herself a facial.

"I had fun last night," she told him, slathering the thick cream on her face. "I'm really glad we went bowling."

"Even though your wife tried it?"

"My wife is always trying it," she said, laughing. "But I love that about her. Even if it's completely embarrassing in the moment, she can guarantee a good time. Everything about her is just her. And you love it or hate it. I knew what I was getting into when I asked her to marry me."

Brandon laughed, looking at the feminine body washes hanging on the women's shower rack, noticing they didn't have anything else. "What am I supposed to use, exactly?" he asked.

"For what?"

"To wash my ass."

"We have body wash in there. Just pick one. Doesn't matter."

"You're serious?"

"Well, we didn't plan on you staying the night again, Brandon. What do you want us to do?" she asked, moving to sit in the small chair on the wall and give herself a pedicure.

Sighing, Brandon chose the lesser of two evils and picked the cinnamon scented wash instead of the jasmine and honey.

After he got out of the shower, he moved to grab the towel left hanging on the rack and brushed his teeth before going out into the room and finding Amber leaning in the door jamb. "I tossed your clothes into the dryer," she told him.

"Thank you."

Amber stepped further into the room, unable to keep her eyes off Brandon's body, knowing what that towel was concealing and wanting what she couldn't have had the night before.

She leaned up to kiss him, moving her hand to his towel, playing with the lining of it, considering just pulling it right off. "Sammi?" she asked, looking up at Brandon.

Samiya looked out of the bathroom at the two. "You should," Samiya encouraged, turning to her sink and finishing what she was doing.

"Will you join us?" Amber asked, reaching for her wife's hand.

Samiya came out of the bathroom, taking Amber's hand, and kissing her before moving to allow Brandon to kiss her.

"Do you have condoms?" she asked Brandon.

He closed his eyes and groaned, because he did not. He hadn't expected to stay with them. He'd completely planned on dropping them off and going back home. But now he learned his lesson to have protection handy.