chapter 14- Little baby incubux

Hi...sorry for not getting the post out to the time. I was up so late, and ended up falling asleep with the phone in my hand...anyways i hope you enjoy this...probably also had chapter
(Chara's text= this)
~~~~~~~~~~~chapter 14~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov
Some days had passed. Dream, and blue where at the hospital. Waiting for cross, and NM. They were talking worries, but also happy things.

Dream's pov
Me, and blue talked a lot about my brother, and the kid, and funny that a moment when I mentioned him I saw my brother open the door, and held around his one hand. He sat down, and we surrounded him. He looked at us a bit confused. We both lightned a bit more up "well?" We asked. He looked at us thoughtfull for a second before responding "well...cross...is pretty strong." He let go of the hand. It was all red, and well...yea ok that makes sense. I coulden't help but to laugh a bit at it. I thought in the beginning he was mad, but instead he just giggled it off for once.

Nightmare's pov
Dream seemed a bit confused at me being so happy, but "how could I possibly be feeling anything else than happines...and pain in my hand." Dream laughed even more when I said that, and we went over to talking about the kid. I gotta admit he was adorable.

~~~Time skip~~~

Suddenly, Ink, and Error walked in to the room "we missed it right." ink asked, and...he seemed to be carrying something. I nodded a bit, and responded "yea...but don't worry...I just came out...and...whatca' got there?" I don't know why...but I felt that I just had to ask him. He walked to us, and sat down. "Well...this...is little baby Paperjam." He said. I looked down at the small sleeping, and smiling little kid. "Aww" I coulden't help it, i had to. Ink giggled a bit, and smiled at the little kid. "Heh yea...he's quite the little surprise." Ink said. I was about to say something before the doctor opened the door, and asked me to come. I said i'd hopefully be right back, and walked to the medication room. I was sitting on a table, getting bandage around the hand that cross had heh almost turned to dust, i giggled at the thought, and looked over at cross. He was resting, holding the little child. I smiled softly, and the doctor finished up the bandage. She mentioned it wasen't really special, or any 'big' damage. I nodded "ok," and went to the chair i sat in before, and looked at cross. He was smiling at the little kid. I leand in on one side, and kissed him. He blushly kissed back, and we heard the child laugh. I laid my finger in his hand, and he held on tight. I smiled "Aww, are you just a happy little boy." He just kept having that cute small baby laugther. He looked up at me, and man do i have to admit that was so adorable. I froze when i suddenly felt him hand the kid to me. I was nervous...what US something happened, or if i dropped him or held him too tight. It looked almost like the second i moved he'd turn to dust. He suddenly smiled brightly at me, and funny thing...with that...all fear went away. I smiled a bit back at the kid, and a tear streamed down my face. I had that feeling. That one that makes me feel like I never want to let go. This...is the best day of my life! I was so happy. I had my hand on his chest, and he grabbed my finger...and started noming on it. I laughed low voiced a bit, and so did cross. Cross suddenly leaned on the edge of the bed, "so...little baby incubux." I nodded to what the said. "Yea" I said with low voice, and a small nod. Cross pat his head, smiling. I think we both could agree on it's the best day.

~~~Time skip~~~

We got ready to get home, and sat incubux out in a baby chair. Before we drove me, and error talked. Error had moved out some time ago, and lives with ink like an actual married couple. He said since he were married, and we were about to have kid me, and cross. He decided to move out so there would be a room for his, and our kid. We finished up the talking, and I sat down in the driver seat.

~~~Time skip~~~

Finally home. We got in, and walked to error's room...or...his old room. Since it was so empty, we had now turned it in to incubux's room. I noticed the light woulden't turn on, and remembered that error's light had been broken for a long time. Though since dream, and me now lived here there was day, and night time...or...there was day, and night before too, but it always looked like night time. It was day time, and the sun was shining through the window. I took a chair, and sat it in the middle of the room. We didn't have any other in the room than one with wheels. Cross sat on the floor with incubux, and looked up at me "hun, Be carfull, you could get hurt." I said with a slight worried tone. I shook it of, "don't worry, i'll be carefull." I took out the old one, and almost dropped it. Something else fell, and moved the chair. I fell, and landed on my back. I heard incubux laugh, and cross giggle slightly. "Omg a-are you ok. I-I'm sorry." Cross said, and kept snickering. He stood up, and helped me up to. I heard a small yawn come from the child, and sat down beside him. Cross went to the kitchen. Incubux suddenly started crying.

~~~Time skip~~~

Cross finally came back to me, and the crying child. He had a bottle of warm milk. Not too warm, and not too cold of course. I held the bottle for incubux, and he stopped crying, peacefully sucking on the bottle. I was tired too. Me, and cross talked with low voices for a bit.

~~~Time skip~~~

The whole bottle was empty. I put it down. Incubux again started crying, and yawning. I knew an old lullaby... but i'm not sure if it would help. I heard horror scream from the living room "OH FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST MAKE IT SHUT UP!!!" I inhaled a bit before i started rocking him, and sang that lullaby mom used to sing for me and dream when we were scared, or coulden't sleep. Incubux started calling down, and only yawned for a bit. Finally fell asleep. I lightly kissed the sleeping child's forehead. "Good night love, i will never let anything happen to you...I promise." I whisperd. Cross, and I fell asleep sitting on the floor with incubux.
~~~~~~~~~~~good night~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi...sorry for not updating yestaday...anyways...it's updated now...I hope you liked it and ins sleep now...but before I go

Word count (plus description thingy) 1221 now good night everyone and sleep well