chapter 8- past is past

Heya! I'm back! And this time:
XJ_Broken_Angel  THANK'S FOR THE SUDDGESTION! I got it from your idea! Same to all you other lovely readers I hope you all enjoy!
(Charas text= this) (IMPORTANT!!! btw there will be a start of lemon but no i won't write about when they...do their thing)
~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 8~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare's pov
I heard weird noises, and woke a bit up. I took the towel on my forehead that was now dry, and threw it on the floor. I was ok. I didn't need it anymore. I heard small weeping sounds behind me, and turned around. Cross was crying low voiced, but...still sleeping. I found out a small NM orb. It allowed me to see what others see when they're having a nightmare. I searched a bit in my pocket before, but did find his. I opened it carefully, but...only after a few seconds I closed it again, and hastly I turned to cross. Oh dear cross. "Cross? Hey buddy, wake up. It's ok. It's ok." I noticed my wound hurt so mutch less. Yes I could still feel it, but it didn't really hurt that mutch. I put pulled hand on eatch did I cross, so I'm right over him. I lean down, and kissed him lightly. "Hey, you need to wake up now. Come on...it's ok...it's alright." I felt his arms wrap around me, pulling me down on him. "Shh. I know...I know...it's gonna be ok." I saw parts of his past...parts...that wasen't supposed to be. I kissed him again, and felt him trying to kiss back, but it seemed the tears was a bit stronger for now. I was laying on him, and had his arms wrapped tight around me. "You don't have to...just...let me" I said kissing him again. I wrapped my arms around him, and turned to my corrupted form. I rolled over on my back, and pulled cross with on top of me. He curled a bit together laying on me. I wrapped my arms, and tenticals around him; almost like a blanket.
"Shhh shh shh. Please calm down. It's not gonna hurt my love ever again." I turned his face to me, and kissed his forehead. Obviously meaning him by 'my love.' I sat up holding him tight until he eventually calmed a bit more down. "Shhh shh, there there. See? It was all just a nightmare. It's all ok." I finally was calm, and I felt something. "Don't worry...your safe and sound. No fights." It was a beutiful day outside. Birds were singing and flowers were blooming. Perfect day for a walk. Since dream started living here again, the place is now re-balanced and there is say and night. This is not gonna feel good for me...but I'll do it for cross. I teleported outside in the sun, and sitting in the grass with him in my lap. I loved seeing him happy. He kissed me, and had his head in front of me blocking the sun. I could see a lot more than. I haven't seen the sun in years. It's so mutch brighter than I remember it to be.

~~~Time skip to...idk...late~~~

Cross' pov
We were on the coutch, everyone was either out or in their room. I have almost never watched a movie, except a few times when i was younger. It was a horror movie, and...well it makes sense why they called it that. I was hugging my knees, scared a lot  before...a loud jumpscare jumped on the screen. I screamed shortly a bit, and nightmare looked over at me. He  smiled giggling shortly before laying a tactical around my waist, pulling me in to his arms holding me tight,  and wrapped his tenticals around me. I grabbed tight on to his shirt. Shaking a bit.

~~~Time skip~~~

The movie was over. It was good...but scary...a-a little bit at least. It was 12:05 am. I was laying down on nightmare. We had been cuddeling the past 30 minutes of something. A carpet was covering our feet to our waist. I was only wearing my black sweater i have under the hoddie and scarf and everything else. He suddenly rolled over on his side, (they'll start not do it. I'm not gonna describe that ew) and licked my neck. I moaned
"w-what are you doing?" He took a second to reply but said "i wanna try something funny~" and teleported us to his room. I saw chara leave, but as she coulden't go too far away from me, she had to sit down up the wall right outside the room. Nightmare kept licking my neck til he found my soft spot, sucking and biting on it. The moans was getting louder.

~~~Tiny time skip~~~

Dream's pov
The papyrus guards opened, and let me in to the mansion. I had to talk to nightmare. I walked down the hallway, and was almost about to grab the handle to the door to his room, but heard moaning, and 'plesure' screams...I decided that I can wait talking to him...I left quickly as if nothing ever happened. I walked to my room and sat down on the bed. I tried laying down to get some sleep so I didn't have to listen to them do 'it.' Now i know how my brother feels when i bug him. I coulden't fall asleep since my room was the one right next to. Even if it was thick stone walls i can still hear them moaning, yelling things like (warning) 'faster' or 'harder' or 'i'm close' (it's done ur good) ugh...ew. I pressed the pillow over my head. I ended staring tiredly on the clock too it was 12:20. God...they fell asleep already! Thank god! I can sleep now! I laid down, and it took me a long time...but yes...I finally fell asleep.

~~~Time skip~~~

Cross' pov
I woke up cuddled up to nightmare, "mornin" I kissed him. He woke up "mornin" he responded kissing back.

~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER 8~~~~~~~~
FINALLY! I'm done...I ran out of things to write so it bacame what it became i'm sorry...
Word count (plus descreption thingy) 1053 done! Bye