chapter 4- why did you?

Heya and welcome back. I have news for you guys, plz it's important news, plz read.

~~~~~~~~~~important news~~~~~~~~
This chapter contains self harm and cutting, if you can't handle depressing stuff please do not read that part. I will put a clear line to show you where the trigger starts so you can skip, I'll put a finish line as well. Thank you so mutch for reading.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Chara's text= this)
~~~~~~~~~~start of chapter~~~~~~~~~
Cross' pov
I started texting ink.

The text: hey ink, i know I've...done some things and I said i didn't wanna talk to you again...but I really really need your help with nightmare right now

Now i waited, he usually don't use that long to reply.

20 minutes passed

I checked my phone again, i saw he had just replyed.

Texting conversation:
Ink: sure, it's ok. What do you need help with, i don't know too mutch about nightmare

Cross: i need to know some of his past, I'm trying to help him out of something. I've been here for two days, but I know he haven't eaten, drink'd or slept in days.

Ink: i don't know so mutch at all about his past...but you and dream can talk. Just come to the anti-void, and we'll be there as fast as a can.

Cross: k, thx

Ink: no prob, anything to help.

Cross telelported to the Anti-void and say down to wait. "All I gotta do now, is wait for them." Chara nodded

~~~time skip~~~

No one's pov
Cross saw two bright lights, "welp asshole aleart" chara said looking at ink and dream appering. "Oh shut it chara." Chara giggled as a response, and cross looked back at ink and dream who was walking towords him. Dream day down beside cross, and was a bit worried. "So...you wanted to know about my brother and my past?" Dream asked. Cross replyed "yea I wanted to know so I can help." Dream sighed and started explaining

~~~~~TRIGGER STARTS HERE~~~~~~
~~~meanwhile where nightmare is~~~
Nightmares pov
I opened the drawer, and looked at it. I drugged my hand down in it and started messing aroung. "OW! There it is." It didn't really hurt a lot, but it scared me and I accidentally shouted. I hope cross didn't hear, i was still in the 'original' form. I picked up the knife, and looked at my finger. There was a little bit blood, but nothing really noticable. I sat down beside my bed and rolled up my sleeve. I placed the knife on my wrist, and slowly pressed a bit down. I dragged the knife over at full speed, "agh." The blood started dripping, and I did it again. I did it from the wrist and all the way up to the shoulder with small space between. "Hmm......not enough pain" I whisperd to myself. I rolled up the other sleeve, and placed the knife on my other wrist. I placed it right in another scar, i could re-open and get this one deeper. I placed the knife at the scar, and pressed down. Usually I pressed down hard, "not good enough" I said. I pressed down as hard as I could, and dragged i through as hard as I could. I tried not to scream. "Gh. ARGH!!!" I coulden't hold it, and I screamed as loud as i could in pain. "No...no no no no no!" It was bleeding, it was bleeding too mutch. The pain inside was small, but the outside... blood was running, i coulden't get it to stop. He now placed the knife at his whaist.
~~~~TRIGGER OVER, UR GOOD.~~~~
Back at dream and cross, where Dream is done explaining

a happy life needs timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें