chapter 9- wait...I'M PREGNANT?!!!!!

Hey! I'm back! I have nothing really to say else than feel free to please leave a suddgestion for what i should write, and also...should I put chara in to the story more? As for now enjoy!
(Chara's text: this)
~~~~~~~~~~~~chapter 9~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cross' pov
Me and nightmare cuddle for a long time, and yes kissing too. I suddenly felt something. I sat up as nightmare looked wondering at me. "Anything wrong?" he asked. I shook my head "no...I have to do something." I said standing up. I had to lean up things to could stand. I took in my shirt, and walked out, and saw chara sitting up the wall. "Your too f***ing loud a$$hole." I knew what she meant, and just replied a shrug, and continued walking to the bathroom. When i came there, i looked in the mirror and took of my shirt again...my eyes widened. . . ."*inhale*........I'M F*CKING PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
apparently no one except dream heard me shout, beacause he was only one kicking up the door. "WHAT!!!" He yelled...I had no idea if that was happy, mad, confused, or anything. He looked down at the unfinished tiny soul, and I could clearly see he was internally freaking out. That one is not so hard to spot.

~~~Time skip (I'm lazy deal with it)~~~

After having a long conversation, i walked back to nightmare. Who apparently fell asleep. Funny enough didn't wake up when i yelled. I wanted to tell him in a funny way. I laid down beside him. "Daad" I said with a 'or...at least soon' kinda tone. He looked at me tired. "Cross...I'm not dad not even a parent, and I'm pretty sure i won't ever be..." he said, and blushed. He mumbled "even if i'd wan't to." Not a parent huh? Hehe. "Y'know...it's not good to lie." I said trying to give him a clue. "Cross I've never seen a child else than me my brother, and his friends visiting when we were children, and stop acting like that. You woulden't say anything like that unless you were or would be pregn-..." He cut himself out. He looked at me with wide open eyes. "Cross...r u..." I knew he'd figure out heh. I pulled up my shirt instead of a nod or 'yes.' He put one arm around me, and the other hand on my stomach, and pulled me closer, and kissed me. He smiled brightly. I noticed a tear strem down his face. "O-oh my gosh! A-are you ok?!
A-aren't you h-happy about it?" He held me tight. "It's ok......no........it's... amazing...so mutch...I'm gonna be...a father." He said, happier than I have ever seen him. We cuddled again some time.

~~~Tiny time skip~~~

No one's pov
Nightmare kicked open the door, and screamed in happines "I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!!!!!" Horror, dust, killer and error looked scared at him. He yelled...is he mad horror thought. He was in his corrupted form. He didn't seem mad, not at all. Dream walked down and leaned up the wall, smiling

Dream: "so...I assumed he told you."

Nightmare: "YES! OH YES! HE DID!"

Dream was happy for his brother, he haden't felt positivity coming from him in years. Nightmare was acting all away from what he usually did. He ran to dream, and hugged him tight. Since he was in his corrupted form, he wrapped his tenticals around him as well. He swung around once, still holding dream tight. Even lifting him if the ground etirely. "I CAN'T BRLIVE IT!" nightmare shouted all happy. "Hehehe, neiter can i brother." Dream giggled.

~~~Three day's time skip~~~

Nightmares pov
We were all together. Me, error, horror, dust, killer even dream and cross. We had an enemy. A bad guy. Well...me and the crew is not really bad anymore. We don't destroy and stuff, and indeed now we help when ink, dream and blue have an enemy they can't fight. Cross is fighting well, but he's a bit slower and more off right now...i'm kinda worried. He almost had him

No one's pov
Nightmare, and dream fell in a trap. Error, horror, dust and killer was still fighting, and had cross leading

Cross' pov
I got him pinned with the knife, and ready to strike. I was panting, beacause of course it was a hard fight but...that annoying pregnancy...ugh. He got his feet free, and kicked me hard in the chest. I flew back, and hit a wall. He had escaped. The others got dream, and nightmare out of the cage. Dream has to talk to them, and so he let nightmare and i 'talk.' Nightmare ran to cross, and sat fast down. "I told you not to come along!" He half shouted, and lifted me up. I was a panting sweating mess. "I-i'm fine, really." I tried, but he fast cut the rest off. "No your not. I think...you should rest. Dream and the others will stay here. He said he was gonna search a no around to see if he could find anything usefull." I nodded, and started "b-but-." He cut me off again "no buts! Your going home to rest! And you need a bath." He carried me like a little kid, and went through the portal already. I sighed "fine," and he proceeded to walk. "Y-you don't have to carry me" I said, but he responded with a "yes I do" and kept walking. He walked to the bathroom, and turned on the water. He made sure the temperature was just right, and we got undressed. We both sat in the hot tub, and cuddled. He laid his hand on my belly, and kissed my neck. I was blushing. "Heh" I leaned in to a kiss, and we cuddled for sometime. "How's the wound...you...seem to be better...?" I asked low voiced slowly. He looked down at me. "It's fine really, don't worry about me." He said kissing my forehead.

~~~Time skip~~~

We were laying on the bed, i was just wearing short shotrs, and a tank top. Pfft for girls or not, i don't care. Nightmare had on long loose black pants, and a long sleeved black loose shirt. Since I've just been in the hot water, it's ice cold to wear shorts and top. Nightmare seemed notice, and laid down beside me. He put a thick blanket over us and cuddled up to me. His clothes were warm around me, and held me even tighter. I was reading a book, and blushed when he came up to me like that. I asked "why...did you do that?" He responded with a "I didn't want you to freeze at all." Now...I've listened closely to him for the past time after the fight. Usually when i get kicked like I did there, i usually ask are you ok, and get up. Nothing like this, and then I realised."are you being overprotective beacause i'm pregnant?" I looked up at him. He looked back down at me, and his eyes widened a little bit for a second..."noo" he said clearly nervous about something...yup...he's overprotective beacause i'm pregnant. I looked up at him with a look telling him he wasen't fooling me, and yea he get that I figured it out. He looked down at me and suddenly said "but I have enough to protect you from too." I can't belive he think's so, "oh yea...like what?" Let's act like I'm not gonna protect you he said, and moved a bit away. He then kissed the right side of my neck. In the left side I was sensitive, but I was just tickelish on right "Pff haha stop that" I giggled. He shook his head, "nope," and kept kissing me. I lughed, and tried to speak. "Hahahaha s-stop that haha i-it  it tickles hahaha." He put his hand on my whaist and Stated tickeling me there too, and kept kissing my neck.

~~~I'M SO SORRY BUT I HAVE TO~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~STOP HERE~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok...so...that was chapter nine. I hope you liked it and feel free to suddgest or something in the comments I would love it for now thanks for reading

Word count (plus the description thingy) 1400 words now cya!!!