chapter 13- life in these month's

Hoi! Ehmm...just to let ya know... there will be a lot of timeskips in this chapter...so...ye...hope you enjoy! Also...should chara be in the story more?
(Chara's text= this)
~~~~~~~~~~~chapter 13~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov
After the vacation, and a few months later everything went well. Nightmare, and cross got married, and well there was dancing all night. This is the next morning:

Cross' pov
I woke up, and sat up. "Ngh...wow... heh...last night...was a lot to take-" i said low voiced to myself, but got cut off by one I didn't really know was awake. He laid a hand on my shoulder, "oh? You really think so?" I startled dragged my hoddie with the bunny ears over my eyes. The ears flopped down over my face. Nightmare sat on his knees, and hugged me from behind. I laid my hands on his. He kissed my neck, and I giggled slightly. I turned around to him, and leaned up his chest. I laid my arms around his neck, and responded "yes, but...it did get easier with you~." He giggled slightly. "Heh...adorable" he laid his finger up under my chin like he usually did. "Oh you really think so?" He said. I blushed embarassed. "I-I u-uhh-" i got cut off when he kissed me. I kissed back, and eventually got up. I walked to the fridge, and was about to take some food before nightmare laid his hands on my shoulders, and sat me down on a chair. "What are you..?-" He being him cut me off, and responded already "i'll fix that." He kissed my forehead, and went over to the fridge.

~~~Time skip~~~

I woke up again, after nightmare sat a plate in front of me. "Did you really fall asleep while I made this." He had made some waffles with cream, and blueberry's. My eyes sparked, "wow, you didn't have to." I took the fork, and took a bite out of one. My eyes sparked. He giggled "hehe, ya like them?" He looked at me like he clearly knew the answer. I nodded "I didn't know you could cook." He looked at me, and asked "well...you remember that wedding cake?" My eyes sparked even more "yeeees" he looked at me giggeling at the answer "well...let's say the cook's got...a...little help." I gasped "you whaaaaaat?" He snickerd, and even started laughing. I had finished the waffles already, and scoted over to NM. I leaned up to him "U. Are. Amazing." He laughed a bit at my answer. "Hehe I love you too~." He then said. We went to room, and nightmare was changing. I was about to 'flirt' around for fun...since i now really could hehe~. "Heh, you-..." I cut myself off when i felt something. He turned, and looked at me. "Hm? What was tha-eh..uhm." He cut himself off, and looked at me. My eyes was a bit widened. "Are...are you ok?" He asked, as he walked to me. I didn't respond, but grabbed his hand, and placed it under my shirt on my belly. He blushed for a bit
"w-what are you-." He cut himself off, and blushed even more. I felt the child lightly kick me. He smiled, and sat down beside me. "Well i guess there's just a little one, excited to see his mom." He smiled, and laid his arms around my neck. "Well well don't be to sure now~." I coulden't help but to respond to that. "Oh, wait. Now that I remember. It's today we had to check if it was a boy or a girl." Nightmare looked at me, and thought for a bit. "Oh, yea. Heh funny i can't even decide what would be most exciting now...a little baby girl. Or a little baby boy." He said thought fully. I giggled "yea...agree."

~~~Time skip~~~

Nightmare's pov
Cross was at the medication room getting 'checked'. Meanwhile, i was talking with Dream about what we thought it would be. In the moment i mentioned the talk in the holtel, the medication doom's door slamed up, and cross ran to me. He ran to me, hugged me tight and swung me a round. "Oh it's wonderfull! Wonderfull news!" I looked up at him, and asked "well, what is it then?" He almost coulden't speak in happiness. "It's a little boy!" I giggled over how he acted. "Hehe yaaaay." I cheerd. Even dream coulden't help, but to giggle. Cross kissed me, and I kissed back. We suddenly heard a door slam open, and dream shout "hi ink! Hi blue!" We looked over to see ink, and blue standing in the doorway half on their way to be fangirling...except...they're boys...uhmm...yea idk (I don't know) "TELL US! PLZ!" I looked confused at them. "Tell you what?" I asked, they fangirled...fanboyed...I give up... whatever they did, they did it more. "WE MEAN THE KID! TELL US!" They where even more excited than us to hear. "Oh, it's a boy." Ink, and blue freaked out even more. I snickerd, and coulden't help it, but I started laughing. Even dream, and cross laughed too. Ink grabbed blues shoulder, and teleported here. "Well, You got any names yet?!" He was really excited. I laughed "yea, yea I think." This was a part I haden't even told dream yet. So when he heard it he gasped, and they all thee said excited to hear "what is it! what is it! what is it!" I giggled slightly "it's... Incubux." They all freaked out saying things like 'omg congratulations' and 'adorable' and 'how amazing' or 'wow your so lucky'. I smiled, and of course thanked them. We had to get back to the mansion.

~~~Time skip~~~

Cross' pov
I changed to my pj, and laid down looking who had also changed. He was about to lay down, but I laid my arms around and dragged him down. He just giggled "aww, missed me too mutch?" He asked with a sarcastic tone. I pulled him down, and kissed him as if i never wanted to let go. He kissed back, and giggled l
Slightly. I laid down, and with that pulled him down too smiling. I snuggled up really close to him cuddeling till we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER~~~~~~~~
Hi...sorry this isen't good...it wasen't at all what i excpected...I have no idea's please someone come with some of else I willhave to put a hold on the book id I can't find any...sorry...and sorry for the bad chapter...anyways
Word count (plus descreption thingy) 1122 now I hope to cya next time...bye!