chapter 6- we're just people

Hello...I am back after reading a story called "dear brother"...and if your depressed...do not read that story...I learned that the hard way...anyways...writing this makes me happy...and seeing i have 73 reading! Makes me so happy and thankfull if you like the story...I hope you enjoy this chapter!
(Chara's text= this)
~~~~~~~~~~~~chapter 6~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cross' pov
After finally getting the old bandages away, and fixed the wound i put the new on, and lifted him up. I put nightmare back down one the bed, leaned over him and kissed him. I laid down closer and closer, until our chest met. I of course stopped there, i didn't want to toutch near the wound. I laid down beside him, on that side where he wasen't hurt. We started cuddeling and kissing. It felt wonderful, and like I never wanted to stop. We got tired again both of us, and fell asleep.

Dreams (small) pov
I was wondering what's taking him so long, and I decided to wait a bit longer.

~~~teeny tiny time skip~~~

Dreams (still and small) pov
Now i'm too curious, i havr to see. I want down the hallway, and up the stairs. The door to his room was surprisingly not even locked...they didn't even close the door. I walked to them, and looked over at nightmare. Cross was cuddled up to his chest, while he had his arms around him. I sensed their happy feelings. Witch made me just as happy. I slowly kneeld down, and whisperd "thanks, Cross...for everything." I then stood back up, and thought to give them their privacy. I walked out the room closing the door behind me. I suddenly widened my eyes. Wait! Did i notice blood?!. I opened back in to the room, and walked to nightmare. I looked at his shirt, and slowly lifted it up. There was bandages around near his waist. They where coverd in some blood one one side, and I noticed his one arm was coverd with bandages and blood too. So was the other one on the wrist. "Oh brother. What did you do?" I slowly ask to myself under my breath. I rolled back down his sleeve and shirt, and walked out. I hope he'll explain. I walked down the old hallway, only recognizing a small part. This mansion had changed so mutch since mommy died, and I got 'chased' out when a were a bit older. I suddanly stopped, and looked at a door. This one I rememberd hundred procent, and it haden't changed... except for the sign there now as on it. There was a paper cut out moon with two stars on in the left side, and a sun with two clouds in the right. I read what the sign said, it said "do not enter at any circumstances except id your nightmare...witch your not. Now go away!" I giggled a bit. Oh nightmare you silly, always kept it. I thought to myself, as I opened the door. It was just as I remember. Two beds in eatch side of the room, one with a dark blue blanket that had moon and stars, and the other one with light blue blanket that had sun and clouds. I could go on all day with small unnecessary details, but what i noticed the most was the little flashlight on the little table that was standing up the wall between the beds. I walked to the flashlight? and picked it up. A sudden memory view to my head.

~~~flash back~~~
I was laying on my back staring on to the cealing. I heard nightmare turn to lay on his side, and he looked over at me."what is wrong brother? Aren't you going to try and get some sleep?" He asked with his small boy voice. The one that was so light and lovely to hear. I turned my head to look at him, and looked at those smiling eye and smiling mouth. The other one was coverd with a white patch, he...he never tells where and why i gets those scratches and other things. I replyed. "I can't." He looked a bit worried, and asked "why not?" I looked at his eye. It was a bit hard to see in the dark, but I could see him. I replied "I'm scared." He again looked, even more worried now. "Scared of what?" He asked. "I'm afraid if it gets too dark and someone hurts you again. Or something else could happen. I don't like it." I replied. He then sat up and opened his drawer...there was two drawers under and over eatchoder under the table. One for me, and one for him. He pulled out a flashlight and laid it on my side of the small table, and said "here, if you get scared or hear something you can use this." He smiled. I turned on and off the flashlight a few times, and thanked him.

~~~back to real world~~~
I was now sitting in the bed holding, and looking at the flashlight. A tear ran down my cheek...as i was smiling

~~~~~~~~~~chapter 6 end~~~~~~~~~~
Ok...I know this ch was short, and I'm sorry about that...please i would love sudgestions for the story in the comments that would be wonderfull (I'm not gonna do a lemon sry I don't like writing that stuff) but anyways:
Word count (plus this desception thingy) 915 words
Cya next!