chapter 12- By Angel Falls

Heya. I'm back with another chapter...idk if this is gonna be just as bad as the first one. Anyways enjoy!
(Chara's text= this)
~~~~~~~~~~~chapter 11~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare's pov
I woke up, *sigh* oh god...I'm shaking already...can I t-take this?
N-ngh...of...of course i-i c-can...Nothing special happened this morning. Everyone got up, and a got in to the car. "Where are we going this time?" Cross asked. Everyone except cross knew. "Just wait, and see." I said. He looked curious at me. Me, and dream coulden't help to smile at eatchother. We drove, and as soon as we arrived i coverd cross' eyes. "W-what are you doing!" He asked when we got out of the car. I giggled "calm down, just trust me on this one ok?" He nodded. "Fine..." Dream coulden't help, but also to giggle a bit. I was in my original form. I promised myself to stay like that...all day...we soon heard water rushing. "W-what is that?" Cross asked. The water was loud now. I uncoverd cross' eyes. They sparked. "This is Angel Falls. Worlds largest uninterrupted waterfall." I said. He put his arm around my shoulder, and pulled me in to him. We all were standing together looking at it. It was an amazing view, but... Dream wasent beside all of us...he was a bit behind. I looked over at him. He pulled something out of his pocket that he was holding for me. Shit...he wanted me to do it now? "I-i-I'll be right back...I have to go get something." I said. Cross just nodded "ok," and I went to dream. "I-i-i...
I can't...do this...I-I-I'm t-t-too-." I got cut out by dream saying, "listen, yes. You. Can. I sense everyone's positive feelings all the time, and never have I ever sensed cross be happier than if he was near you! So I know that if you don't do this. He. Is gonna end up doing it."...i stutterd up "b-b-but i-" i got cut of by dream, who handed me the ringbox, and pushed me to cross "you just need a 'push' in the right way." He said. Cross looked at me, "oh, hey night. Thank's so mutch for the view. This is...amazing......are...are you ok?"...i didn't reply, but got down on one knee. "W-what are you-" Cross cut himself off when i started pulling something out. He quietly inhaled...or gasped or whatever. I opened the box with the ring in "w-w-will...w-will
y-you...m-marry me?" His eyes sparked, and slowly filled up with tears. "Y-yes o-of course!" Nothing made me happier that day. I stood up again, but nearly fell as he pulled me right in to his arms, and kissed me. So yes...I asked him. Right in front of Angel falls. "Yaaay hehehe" dream cheerfully said. I just figured out he had recorded everything. No way...I blushed so embarassed. Cross however...just had tears streaming down his face of happiness. Now that dream was filming. I kissed cross' cheek "I love you~" he smiled "I...I love you too." Heh...that's What I wanted to capture. I felt someone on my back hugging me, and noticed ink was now hold I the camera. "Oh i'm so proud of you brother you did it!" Dream hugged me from behind, and suddenly everyone croutched up to us. It was a huge group hug. A nice amazing one.

~~~Time skip~~~

We all took out to this amazing restaurant, and after that we were just tired...so tired...I suddenly heard cross ask tired. "?hm? I-is that you hun? W-why are you still awake?" I guess he had fallen asleep, and already woken up again...was I really that loud. I looked over at him. "Oh
s-sorry I-I just-." He cut me off. "It's ok. It's..ok...coulden't you fall asleep?" He asked, still tired. I laid down on my side, and turned so I faced him. He snuggled up to me as usual, and I put my arms around him. "You should have just said so if you coulden't fall asleep." Cross said, and kissed me. I kissed back. "I...yea...your right." He snuggled up till he basically coulden't get any closer. It was rather comftrable. "Thenk's." He suddenly said. I looked down at him resting his head on my chest. "Oh? Whatever for?" I asked...I kinda knew, but didn't feel that It was needed. "For everything." He then responded...wow
...i didn't at all expect that. I put my finger under his cheek, and lifted his face up. I kissed him, and said. "You don't need to thank. It's me who need to say sorry...for...everything in the past...i-" i teared a tiny bit up. He cut me off "shh...past is past...it's ok...you never meant to...I know it." He always takes it so calm when I'm sad or upset...or even mad. He's...amazing. Suddenly...he mentioned something "have you thought of any names yet?" I looked at him. "We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet." I said. He thought for a second. "Hmm...true...but thought of any names for what you think it's gonna be?...what do you think it's gonna be?" I now thought, and replyed. "I hope it's gonna be a boy. A happy little one. Don't you think?" Cross smiled "yea...that would be amazing." I thought of names that I hoped would fit. "How about...Incubux." Cross' eyes widened up a bit. He thought about it. He then smiled "it sounds perfect." He leaned in over me, laying on me like we usually did on the coutch at home, and kissed me. I kissed back, and we cuddled. I kinda missed that so well lucky me heh. We were cuddling and kissing...til we fell asleep a bit after.

~~~Time skip~~~

No one's pov (after having NM's so long XD get used to it lol)
Next morning dream knocked, walked in to the room. "Brot- oh..." He saw night, and cross sleeping laying on eatcother. Night was as usual wearing his purple bunny pj and cross had a white one with a black X on the back. "Aww..." he quikly took out his phone, and took a picture. "Omg ink has to see this." He said whipering to himself. As he decided to head back to the others in the other room.

~~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER~~~~~~~
sorry if it again was a bad chapter, but I didn't know how i'd make the confession more 'special'...that was why they went on vecation...sorry if you think it was a bad idea...I'll try to do better...sorry...cya next (idk I think)
Words (plus descreption thingy) 1167 words cya next time bye!