charpter 1: the kiss

Ok so...this is gonna be a weird chapter i know but bare over with me plz it's 00:40 am and also...i suck at grammars and i'm bad at spelling...i'm not from England so...yea...enjoy...i guess...
(Btw: cross chara's text= this)
~~~~~~~~~~~story start~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cross' pov
I ran as fast as I could, damn it! I thought to myself, and wondered how in the world i should tell my boss. He won't like to hear I failed, not when it was this simple. Or...should be this simple. I came to a blind end, i turned and looked at him. "W-w-wait w-we can talk about it, sh-shall we?-?" I asked, he didn't listen, and kept closing up with sharp bone attacks. I thought i was gonna die, chara appered beside me, "welp, not nice to know ya bud. Bye!" She didn't say anymore and dissapered, i had no where to go. I closed my eyes tight waiting for it to end.

A few seconds passed, huh, i could have sworn they would have killed or at least hurt me by now. I opned my one eye, i wasen't there anymore. In front of me I saw someone standing, coverd in black goo. "S-sen- I MEAN BOSS!" I stood up fast, and looked nightmare in the eyes. I was shaking a bit, me and nightmare have been working together a very long time now. I had never failed a mission simple as this one, i haven't been all awake either. Every time I looked at nightmare, everytime i saw those dark blue shining eyes i...i felt something. I wasen't sure what it was, it felt amazing, but everytime i was near him i got shy and felt uncomfortable. It's a feeling that scares me and makes me uncomfortable, but I'm the same time it felt so warm, and safe. i look at him and...I just...want to give him a tight hug and never let go. I want to sit and listen to him talk, and do stuff that people who like eatchoder do. I kept fantasizing of the nice things.

No one's pov
Cross had a small blush on, and nodded to nightmare talking. He didn't even realize it, not until nightmare looked at him and said: "did you understand?" Cross nodded "sure s-senpai" he said still gone in his thoughts, nightmare looked at him and started looking mad. He slamed cross fast up the wall with one of his tenticals, and cross realized what he said. "I-I-I MEANT BOSS! Y-yea...i-i meant boss...that...that's what i meant." Cross rubbed the back of his skull still blushing a little, he was shaking a bit. It was hard to breathe, nightmare has cross around the throat. Cross tried to control the breathing, he was a bit scared. Nightmare sat him to stand on the floor, he took a few steps closer. He had a really small almost un-noticable blush. Cross hid his face a bit down in the shirt. Nightmare took a step closer, and cross backed all up against the wall. Nightmare looked at him, he put his arms around cross whaist and pulled him in to stand close. He looked at cross with a face expression that was kinda mad and...a lot of other feelings in, Cross was still hiding his whole face up to under the eyes. Nightmare still holding around cross started lifting his arms up the side of him until he had them around his shoulders. Nightmare felt cross standing close, but was leaning a bit back with the top of his body. Nightmare pulled cross as close to him that he could come, pulled down the scarf covering his nose and mouth and kissed him. Cross' face turned from the small blush to a purple face when he realized. He kissed back and let his hands slide in under nightmares jacket, and hugged back. His shaking slowly stopped, nightmare still noticed this small shaking. He slowly wrapped his tenticals around cross and not letting go.

Cross' pov
OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M FREAKING OUT! I silently went out of the kiss and rested my head at his shoulder still hugging. I looked back up at nightmare, "b-but I.....i...I failed the mission...i-i thought you'd b-be mad...i-i thought y-you'd..." Nightmare stopped me there, "shhhh" he laid his finger over my lips. (f#ck logic). "Shh" he said and held me even tighter, he said with a low voice "it's ok...it's ok...I won't hit you...never again." The voice was almost whispering, my eyes slowly started running in tears. I looked a bit down shaking, i had backed a step away. I looked down, i woulden't let him see me like this. Even if he still knew I was crying silent, he wrapped his tenticals back around me and pulled me in to him. He rested his hand on the back of my head, it let me hide my face at his shoulder and try to stop. My breathing was heavy and shakingly, i grew a bit tired. I yawned, i have nothing but this in my world huge invisible walls. They where far from eatcother, but I always was near this one. Everything was white, quite hard to fall asleep here. I again yawned, "w-well...i...guess I'm...gonna...take...a break." I just rememberd, he didn't like when i do that and hated when i asked. "I-i-i mean..w-what's the next order!" I said nervously. Nightmare looked at me, almost worried. "Take a break" he said, as I sat down. He looked at me a short while, i had already closed my eyes and growing more tired. ". . .*sigh*...I suddenly felt something. He had picked me up, i opned my eyes a bit "w-wha?". He looked down at me, and slid his fingers over my eyelids "shh". I closed them again, he opned a portal to somewhere and stepped through. I felt him walking, and heard a huge port open up. I knew it was big, it made a loud sound with echo. Nightmare walked a bit further until he sat down on something soft. He sat me down on his lap as I rested my head on his shoulder. He had wrapped his tenticals around me softly, and so had his arms. I...i don't know why i felt this way, but...I felt...safe like this...like...no matter what happened i won't get hurt. I grew even more tired, and a few seconds later...I had fallen asleep.
~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER 1~~~~~~~~
Ok guys...I could have written so mutch more that than this but...idk if that would be too long...so ima go work on ch2 now plz of you want longer chapters than tell me bye
Word count (plus these descriptions) is 1165 words