chapter 2- a whole new change

I'm back!!! And idk how manny is reading lol...2nd chapter...yay...I guess...ok...so...my spelling is bad and now enjoy...I guess...idk...here
(Chara's text= this)
~~~~~~~~~~~~ch 2 start~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cross' pov
I woke up. I inhaled a bit, and stretched a little bit. "Up already?" I heard a voice say, i finger slid under my chin and lifted my face up. Nightmare kissed me, i opened my eyes a bit whider. I forgot for a second, but fast rememberd. I kissed back, and rested my head on his chest still tired. He laid his arm around my shoulder, "aww still tired huh?" He giggled a bit. I nodded a bit, and suddenly felt something. Nightmare laid down, and dragged me down to lay on him. I blushed a lot, he looked at me, and pulled me down in another kiss. I blushed and kissed back, i looked a bit around. "Where even is this?" I asked curious. "We're at dreamtale, at my home." Nightmare said, and kissed my cheek, "i-it's a castle." I said in surprise, nightmare laughed a bit. "It's our home" nightmare said as if he said something wrong the first time, i heard it loud and clear. "W-wait i'm-" nightmare cutted in, "gonna stay here? Yea." I looked at him, ". . ." I slowly started tearing a little bit up. "C-cross?" He said and looked a bit worried. I hugged him tight, and hid my face at his chest again. "Hehe, i love you~" nightmare said patting his head. "I-...i love you too" I shuttered. He started cuddling, and i cuddled back. Soon we were just cuddling and kissing, not really wanting to stop it. That was...until killer and horror kicked up the door to the living room where we were. "NIGHTMARE! YOUR BROTHER IS-...is..." Killer stopped, and noticed cross and nightmares little kissy cuddly scene. He started snickering, horror broke in and shouted "DUUUDE! NIGHTMARE GOT A booooyfriend~." I blushed and slowly dragged my head in to the shirt, embarassing. Killer coulden't take it anymore, he burst out in laugther from the way horror said 'boyfriend'. They were both flat on the ground of laugther, nightmare looked mad. He summoned a lot of sharp attacks and pointed them at horror and killer with a glowing eye. Killer and horror stopped laughing and horror finished the sentence killer started. "Dude, your bro is outside." Nightmare's eye slowly stopped glowin, he with a really low voice said "b-brother?" He pushed me a bit to the side as ran out with horror and killer following him...

".........CROSS LOOK OUT!!!" I heard chara scream before i got hit hard in the backhead, and passed out.

~~~time skip~~~

I woke up again, i was in a bed. I looked around, and suddenly heard a door open. I looked over, it was ink. "Oh my, cross you are awake. Finally." He said. I looked around, "h-how long...have i been sleeping?" I asked. "Well you woke up once, and some things happened...a LOT of things happened and now...i'd say you've been sleeping for...around a week" ink responded. I suddenly shouted "A WEEK!!! b-but nightmare i-" i got cut off by ink, he hugged me and put his finger over my lips (logic go die, Nobody loves u.) "Shhhh" ink shushed at me. "Calm down" he said. He hugged even tighter "it's ok now." I got even more mad, i pushed ink away "LITURALLY NOTHING! IS OK RIGHT NOW!!!" I tried standing, but I fell very fast. My leg...it...hurt. Ink looked at me, and sat down beside me. "Cross...what he's said to you...is all wrong...he use the negative to manipulate people, he think's of you as a slave." I got even more mad for what he said, "no he don't...not at all!!! He think's of me...as a b-BOYFRIEND!" I shouted. Ink looked at me in surprise. I opned a portal under me and fell through, i hit the door in my fall and landed hard. I tried to get up, but it was hard. I got a little bit up and was about to fall again, but before it happened the doors opened. I amost got pulled through emidietly, nightmare pulled me in to a tight hug, and wrapped his tenticals around me. He hugged me really tight not letting go. "B-boss...i-." He shussed at me, "you don't have to call me that anymore" he said in a low voice. He telelported us to the coutch and sat me at his lap, "ok hun?" I noticed the nickname. I blushed a lot, and nodded. He still had his tenticals wrapped around me, worried. "I-I'm fine, can you let me go now?" I looked a bit up at nightmare, and asked. "Heh, no." He responded and held me tighter. "Don't ever. Leave. Again." He whispered in my ear. Suddenly I heard something...someone.
"Brother, i need help wi-...o-oh my...I'm so very sorry for interrupting." It was dream. "I'll be right back" nightmare said and put me on the coutch. He followed with dream out, and I sat alone back on the coutch. I started to drow tired, and laid down. I'll.....just wait for nightmare...here...I closed my eyes and yawned. I fell asleep.

~~~time skip~~~

Nightmare's pov
I came out of the bathroom, i looked at my hand's wondering. Every time I took a bath the goo would fast cover me again, but...it didn't seem to appear. I looked at dream, "what the-?" I was so confused. Dream looked up at me, "well...you see...I...I thought you missed the old form and now...you...you woulden't have to stay in the scary form...so you can decide yourself." Dream said, a bit afraid to tell. "N-not that there is anything w-wrong with the other f-form!..I...I just-." I cut him of with a hug, "it's...amazing." He hugged back, he was about to cry. I could feel his head shaking, like he used to do when he'd start crying. "A-...are you crying?" I asked. Dream slowly nodded.

~~~~~~~~~end of chapter 2~~~~~~~~~
1053 words (I counted start description and this too)