chapter 5- baby don't cut

I. IS BACK! HOI! lol...
Heya! Welcome to the new chapter of this story. There is a warning there is a lot of feelings...yea...you might have noticed lol...anyways. i spell bad and chara's text look's like= this now enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~chapter 5~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightmare's pov
I woke up, feeling dizzy. I tried sitting up. I inhaled, "AGH!" I got pushed down fast, and heard cross half yell at me. "Don't sit up! It'll get worse. I can help you get up of you want to get up, but don't. Walk! Ok? Please...for your own good." I groaned, it did hurt, and I didn't wanna make him mad. He lifted me up, and sat me down in his lap. He held his arms around me and slowly started....rocking?...me...cross wtf are you doing? I thought to myself.
He slowly started singing a somehow 'familiar' song.

Cross: she's only seventeen the whole life's ahed of her🎶

Nm: cross i'm a boy

Cross: she hates school beacause the people there discredit her.
Her boyfriend tries to show her that's not how it seems🎶

Nm: cross what are you doing

Cross: but everyday she just gets lowerd by her self esteem.
He lets her know that every night will have a brighter day.
She even tried to overdose and take her life away.
She's feeling hopeless there just sitting down beside her bed.
And then he takes his hand and places it beside her head.
He tries to hold her but with every toutch she still resists.
And then he sees the scars that burry deep within her wrists.
She's feeling numb he starts to beg and plead and ask her why.
She says this way she has control of pain she feels inside.
He's asking her how long been since you felt this way.
Beacause you got me here i'm just feeling so damn helpless.
She says it's been a while I guess I needed better luck.
And then he screams at her and tells her baby never cut.🎶

Nm: please stop

Cross: nobody seems to get you.
You feel your on your own.
But listen pretty lady you don't have to be alone.
So baby don't cut, baby don't cut.
You can do anything just promise baby you won't.
I know your heart is hurting.
You think the road has end.
You may just feel that blade your holding is your only friend.
But baby don't cut, baby don't cut.
You can do anything just promise baby you won't.🎶

~~~Time skip~~~

No one's pov:
Cross after a while finished the song, witch was kinda a story sung. A small tear ran down nightmares cheek, and Cross whiped it away with his thumb. He rememberd a new song and started singing it, after nightmare heard the chorus once he went along.
As they both sat there

Both: all I wanna do.🎶
Is come running home to you.
Come running home to you~
And all my life I promise to~.
Come running home to you.
Come running home to you.🎶

Cross: can't say how the days will unfold.
Can't change what the future may hold.
But I want you in it.
Every houer, every minut.🎶

Nightmare's pov (again)
I laid my head on his chest, and listened to the rest of the song. He kept 'rocking' me like that, i liked the last one. I wish I could the chorus from the beginning, and could've singed along. He turned my head face to face with his, and kissed my forehead lightly. He tightned his grib around me, still carefull he didn't press or even toutch the wound. "Heh...sorry I...don't sing as well as you" I said as he cut me off. "Shh, you sing amazing. We don't want to talk bad now, do we?" He said. I laughed slightly. "...ok...ok." He started rocking me slower, humming what i think is a form of lullaby. "Cross...what are you doing?" I asked, and looked up at him. "I'm rocking, and singing to you." He responded, and I again asked. "Why." "Beacause I can, and you'll fall asleep at sometime." I was confused. "And...
Why do i need to sleep?" I said with a 'tone'. He reamined completly calm. "Your wound needs to rest, and i know you haven't been sleeping, eating or drinking a lot...nothing really at all...you haven't been eating, sleeping or drinking in 3 days." I looked up at him. How in the world did he know? I mean...is it really that visible? He was still rocking me, and I even started to get sleepy. I sat In his lap, and yawned a bit. He kept singing the lullaby, and I closed my eyes.
I fell asleep.

a happy life needs timeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara