1.19

Jo

As I quickly dragged Chance upstairs to his room in the Team 10 house. "Jo what's going on?" I did say anything just continued to physically drag him up the stairs. Reaching his room I point from him to take a seat, following my instructions he quickly takes a seat. "What is this about?" 

"Ok so I just think we should take about... us before... I'm assuming Jake is going to be putting that in the vlog. So... ugh... I think I... well we should take about what we are,"  I ramble on. 

"Ok well what---"

"Its just I think we should know what we are before other people. Well we should just talk because trust I know that guys sometimes play games and I don't play games. And honestly I like its just I don't know how you feel and I still haven't made my mind up yet if i'm going back to college so I'm just confused on what if we should even become an us, well that's if you actually even like me. And even if you did if we are going to do this might as well go 100% causes theres not point of wasting the summer unless this was going to actually a relationship you know," I continue to ramble trying to catch my breath as I pace back and fourth. My mind was running a thousand miles a minute and my mouth was just trying to keep up.

"Jo. Jo oh my god please talk slower," Chance says with a laugh. Grabbing both my hands he pulls me to take a seat next to him. Leaving his hands holding mine and intertwining his fingers with mine made me smile at the sudden comfort I felt with him; reassuring myself that I did want to have this talk, that I wanted to became something more with Chance.     

"So I think we should establish some things between us," avoiding any eye contact with Chance, bracing myself for rejection and embarrassment. 

"And those things are?" I could hear Chance's smirk through his voice, I didn't even have to look at him to know. 

"That we are a thing I guess."

"Wait... that we are a thing?" My lungs deflated at Chance's sound of disgust at the sound of us being a thing. There it was, the rejection my making my almost cringe at the fact I thought there could be a chance of this working. "Jo you just said that you 'don't play games' and 'some guys play games' saying we are only a thing makes you a player in this game."

"What?" I couldn't understand if this was some sick my mind or Chance was playing on me. But Chance was right I wasn't going to participate in the stupid game of are we dating or not, can you talk to other people or not. I had done that too many times in my young life and I wasn't about to do it again with Chance. 

"Well, if we are going do this lets at least be official about it." 

"Are you serious?" I ask my cheeks already started to hurt because of how big I was smiling.

"Completely." He says matching my wide smile. With that I couldn't stop myself leaning Chance quickly matched my actions. Both of us smiling in to the kiss made we give a small laugh as we started to kiss. 

Super short but whatever